<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Yeah! I'm going overseas with Dar Dar again!

Hahax.. Its been quite some time since we went on an overseas trip together! I guess the Bangkok trip was the last one? We've been to quite alot of places together like KL, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shenzhen etc.. But its decided between us that we'll make our way to KL again this time.. Coz, we HAVEN'T finish our shopping there! Lolx.. But our focus on this trip will be to visit the places of interest rather than shopping..

A 4 days 3 nights trip.. Hmm.. 2 days for Shopping, 2 days for visiting of places of interest? That should do just fine, I guess.. And, we're travelling there by Coach.. A FIRST CLASS coach.. We're travelling by Transtar First Class.. Our hotel room, will again be a SUITE room with a JACUZZI.. OMG.. I just can't wait for trip!

1st May and I'll be leaving Singapore for KL.. Its about time I get away from here for at least a few days! Our 1st trip overseas THIS YEAR.. Hahax.. There'll be a second one coming in December.. WE'RE GOING TO KOREA AND JAPAN! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Dar Dar.. Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOO much! I Love You!

Not many couples have that luxury, you know!

i revived @ 4:53 PM