<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 14, 2009

VALENTINES DAY! But Dar still need to work.. Haix.. SIANX!

Celebrated Valentines Day last night with Dar.. Met Dar Dar at Harbourfront then went to Vivo.. We went to eat No Signboard.. Woah.. Dar Spend loads of $$ larhs.. I'm not going to say how much coz it will make eyes pop out.. Hahax.. I gave Dar Valentines Day present (2 pairs of Levi's Jeans, 2 Levi's Polo T and 1 Zinc Sling Bag).. Dar bought me an EMPORIO ARMANI glasses, which cost $700+.. OMG!!! But yeah.. I really love it! Thanks, Dar!

It was movies after dinner.. Watched Valkyrie till 11 plus before going to Dar's hoouse to spend the night.. Anyway, Dar.. YOU WERE AWESOME LAST NIGHT.. You'll understand what I mean.. Hahax.. Reached home 6 plus in the morning.. Woah.. Damn freaking tired..!!!

THANK YOU, DARLING.. WO AI NI..

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

i revived @ 9:52 PM