Sunday, February 01, 2009
TO GLWJ: On 23 November 2008, I gave you my heart, I gave you my life and I gave my soul.. You promised to love me for the rest of your life. You promised to take care of me and be right beside me whenever I needed you. You promised a whole lot of things.1 month plus later, on that fateful day. You told me "I still love you, but I just don't have the courage to have a relationship anymore".. We tried to salvage it, but in the end, you chose to leave me. Where are all the promises? All Gone.. GONE.. You broke my heart, you left my heart in pieces and you messed up my life..Not long after you left.. Someone came back to me, that someone saved me from hell, that someone mended my heart and that someone made a hell lot of effort to care for me.. Sincerity was the word that changed me.. That someone had that and slowly, my door opened up.. Now that I'm together with that someone, its finally a new me..GLWJ.. YOU HURT ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.. YOU MESSED MY LIFE.. YOU KILLED MY HEART..