Friday, February 27, 2009
ITS OFFICIALLY OVER, BITCH!Hmm.. How should I briefly describe this bitch? Oh Yeah, the best word to describe this bitch, is CHEATER.. Why? Becoz she cheats a person $$ and ask this particular person to pay more than he should.. WTH? Frankly speaking, the cost of all those things don't add up to how much that person had to fork out! What a MONEY SUCKER! Hahax.. And yes, one more thing, a BITCH who goes arond ordering people, and threatening people.. A person who thinks she is a FCUKING BIG BOSS.. FYI, you are not a boss at all! You're but just a NORMAL FOLK..THE TIME HAS COME,AND MARK MY WORDS,
I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE..!!!
Oh my.. SOMEONE JUST DOESN'T BELIEVE I'LL MAKE HER LIFE MISERABLE.. HAHAHAX! WELL.. ONE ADVICE, BITCH.. DON'T TRY ME, OR YOU'LL REGRET IT.. WATCH YOUR BACK, ITS ABOUT TIME!