<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 22, 2009

Celebrating my 21st Birthday a month before the actual date, is RIDICULOUS! That was what Dar Dar told me.. But nonetheless, Dar Dar supported my decision.. So it was held as planned, except some unhappy events with several people that took place before the party? Hahax.. Yeah.. Its OVER for us now and I'm not gonna dwell on it and harp over past issues.. ITS OVER..

It was, to be said, a pretty successful event.. Most of my friends came, except for some IMPORTANT people.. You know who you are, guys! But I don't blame you guys, some of you have got exams to study for, some of you had to work, and 1 person (the 2nd most important guest, my BEST of BEST FRIENDS) had to do guard duty! DAMN! As for my beloved Kor, ALVIN.. Haix.. Fall sick on my birthday celebration.. Whatever it is, Kor, Take Care of yourself barhs!

My most important guest didn't come either, and that person is none other than my Dar Dar.. STUPID COMPANY, DON'T LET MY DAR DAR TAKE LEAVE! ARGH.. Hahax.. But Dar Dar wrote inside our blog "Sorry Baby, I know you must be dissappointed that I couldn't attend your party.. You know the reason.. I'll make it up to you next week and of course, on your actual birthday, coz we're having a night at M Hotel, only the 2 of us! Smile and remember, your Dar loves you always!" OMG larhs... Dar Dar soooooo cute! Hahax.. Don't worry Dar Dar.. I understand derhs larhs..! =)

Oh yes.. SERGEANT BENEDICT came!!!! He had battalion exercise that day, but yet made the effort to come down, even though for a short while.. Awww.. So touching! Thanks loads, Ben! Thanks Elene, for making the effort to come down, in a midst of a busy schedule.. Many thanks to Connie (have not slept for 3 consecutive days), for helping me do the bbq and stuffs.. Wani, for helping too.. Last but not least, Thanks to all my friends and family members (some helping me with the bbq) who came down.. Really appreciate it! I had a great time.. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH! Cya guys again, on 22 March! =)

i revived @ 12:55 AM