<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 01, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANSIANG.. Wish you all the best in
everything you do and make sure you take great care of
yourself!

Another one turns 20.. Woah.. Time passes DAMN FAST.. Saturday went out with LH. her two cousins, AP and Mus.. Raffles City was our 1st destination and bloody hell can, the things there are SUPER EX.. I waiting for dear dear to buy for me only.. Hahax.. JKJK.. We shopped for a little while before having lunch at Food Junction and guess what.. I ate a bowl of Yong Tau Fu which cost $11.30! WTF..

After lunch, we went to several shops like Topman, River Island, etc.. The clothes there are super nice lahs.. Damn.. Need to save up liao.. Going bankrupt liao.. Spent so much $$ in Hong Kong den still going Bangkok in October, WAH.. Another big hole in my pocket liao.. I'M WAITING FOR MY DEAR DEAR TO "YANG" ME!!! Vivocity was next, we shopped from the top till the 1st floor and AP and Mus left us halfway through.. Sian 1/2.. The 4 of us continued our shopping.. Oh Yah.. Hope Eugene likes the watch I bought for him!

We shopped Vivo for almost 3 hours lahs.. From 7 plus all the way till 10 plus, when shops are starting to close one by one.. Wah seh.. Damn "hiong".. We ate our dinner at Macdonalds after all our shopping.. Talking about that.. 4 packets of medium - large fries.. WTH.. Everyone was soooo full that we couldn't finish it lahs.. Cabbed home with LH after dinner..

WAH.. Sunday eat so many "hao liao".. From "dim sum" in the morning to lavish dinner in the evening.. Met AP and LH at Yew Tee at 9 plus, went Mac again for ice-cream.. I made fun of LH about the fries thingy and LH immediately gave me the -_-'' face.. Lolx.. Went LH house downstairs slack until a bunch of "ginna" made sooo much noise that we decided to go up her house.. Slacked till abt 12 plus den went home le..

Oh Yes.. I'll be dye-ing my hair today.. Thanks dear dear for giving me the $$ to get my hair done yahs.. Super happy coz I can meet dear dear tomorrow le.. YEAH.. I miss u soooooooo much, dear dear..

PS to dear dear: I love you loads, dar.. I'm really very glad that you're starting to smoke lesser and lesser.. Thats the way, dear.. "Jia You" some more.. You're almost there le.. Hehex.. One more thing is that you got to control your alcohol intake also hors.. Don't drink so much! Once in a while only arhs! I know you seldom drink, but just take this as a reminder.. Hahax.. Dear.. You finally said "Kahwin Sama Saya" to me.. I was waiting for that for sooo long le and you finally said it le.. Seems like you really understand what I meant by "Saya Ingin Berkahwin Dengan Anda".. Hahahahax.. Whatever it is, dear.. I already said "I do" to you le.. So yeap.. I'm yours to keep forvever le.. =p

I LOVE YOU LOADS, DEAR DEAR.. MUACKX!

I Hearts My 'H.A.E' Angels!

i revived @ 1:20 AM