Saturday, August 09, 2008
Wednesday (6/8/08)
Went to dear dear house in the morning, waited for dear dear to get ready, before making our way to Vivocity.. We were going on a shopping spree and spent till our pockets were empty! Walked from shop to shop and almost every shop we went, we'd definitely buy something from that particular shop.. Oh yeah.. Almost forgot, thanks dear for buying the two G2000 long sleeve shirt for me.. I super love it lah..
It was almost 3pm in the afternoon after our shopping spree, thus, we decided to have our lunch at Dian Xiao Er.. OMG.. The food there was super delicious lah.. Super love it.. After lunch, it was MOVIE TIME.. We caught "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emporer".. FCUKING DAMN.. STUPID SHOW.. I really regretted watching the show lah.. I dunno why, but I just don't like the show..
We went to take the Singapore Flyer after that.. Dunno why dear like it so much.. I just find it so boring.. Seeing the night scenary for a bloody 30 minutes and thats it.. -___-'' The ticket is super ex also lah.. Damn.. 3o minutes, $30.. I was like WTH.. But anyway, since its over, I don't wanna harp on issues like these.. Went to dear house and stayed overnight..
Dear dear planning a trip with me to Bangkok in September.. I'm Sill Waiting! Hahax.. But the good thing is I'm able to take SIA for only the 3rd time in my entire life.. I seldom take SIA, as I usually take different airlines but since SIA is offering a package, we'd gladly take it.. Anyway, dear... I'M WAITING ANXIOUSLY FOR THAT TRIP...
Saturday (9/8/08)
I met JW, AP and LH at yew tee at 4pm? Lolx.. I waited for almost 1/2 hour lah.. 3.30pm was the meeting time, and in the end, we met at 4pm.. Sian 1/2.. We then made our way to AMK Hub as we wanted to catch the movie Money No Enough 2.. Bought the tickets for 7.15pm show and since it was still early, we decided to hang around before we went for our sumptuous dinner at Nebo..
Talking about the show.. I cried several times.. Hahax.. Its such a touching show lah.. It really showed us how much a mother loves her child that she would do anything just for the sake of their children.. No matter how much a mother has to sacrifice, she wouldn't whine one bit, but yet, as sons/daughters, we would never appreciate it.. The show really meant alot.. It really made me realise that my mum have all along, been so damn good to me, but yet, I'm not appreciative.. Haix.. But yeah.. Now I know and I swear I would let my mum live in luxury when I grow up and I wouldn't let her suffer one bit! Thanks Mummy..
AP, LH and JW then came to my house to slack and chit chat before making their way home.. I want to watch Money No Enough 2 again... Hahax..I recently saw a blog.. It belonged to someone who was very close to me a certain point of time, but we've not contacted each other for a pretty long time le.. I also dunno the reason.. But whatever it is, after I read a post in that person's blog, I felt like crying.. Haix.. I kept thinking if I really hurt that person too much.. Haix.. That person even wrote in the blog: "i have change the music to Sorry by Buckcherry... do comment abt this song..thanks:) this music is a person who make a impact in my life intro me de...he send me this song and lyric to tell me he is sorry....but....we didnt contact liao..sad..." Haix!!! Did I hurt that person too much? I really don't know.. But whatever it is.. I'm sorry...