<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thank You dear dear!

Oh yeah! Our trip to Bangkok is confirmed.. Dear Dear has already collected the tickets and we'll be preparing to leave Singapore for Bangkok on 1st October 2008! I'm so bloody excited can? My dream of taking Singapore Airlines for the 3rd time in my life has become a reality.. I didn't know dear dear would listen to me as Thai Airways was a better choice in terms of ticket pricing.. So I'm very grateful to dear dear for booking Singapore Airlines instead to fulfill my dream!

Anyway.. It is our 2nd trip in a year and this would be my 1st time going to Bangkok, so I wonder what tye of place it would be.. I just hope I'll be able to enjoy there.. Shopping is a definite, because people are already asking me to buy gifts.. Like Javier, he wants a Muay Thai fighting glove, my kaii meii wants a David Beckham perfume (Female), etc.. Will I have enough $$ to spend? Hahax.. A 5 star hotel, a 5 star Airlines.. I already spend soooo much $$ in Hong Kong liao, now still must spend.. My pocket hole getting bigger liao!

Whatever it is.. I'm soooo geared-up for this trip, I just can't wait to get on Singapore Airlines again!

EPL season has begun and my beloved Manchester United is gonna defend their crown as Champions of England and Europe.. I just hope they will get off to a flying start against Newcastle and hopefully, carry on where they left off last season.. Manchester United, "Jia You" (Keep Going).. Oh yeah.. Manchester United MUST sign a striker SOON!!!

I Love You, Manchester United!

I Love You LOADS, dear dear!
MUACKX!

i revived @ 8:31 PM