<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Finally.. I'm back from the trip to Hong Kong.. What a 6 days 5 nights trip it was, damn tiring, but it was worthwhile.. A very enjoyable one indeed.. Its was Dear's idea to go on holiday so that we could both relax and enjoy rather than staying in this BORING country? Lolx.. But we sure spent loads of money on this trip, with our plane ticket allocated in the Business Class category and our hotel room being upgraded to suite..

I met Dear, Jason and Harold at the airport on 26 June, early in the morning at 7.45am.. Checked all our luggages and prepared for check-in.. We could only checked in at 8.15am as our flight was at 10.15am.. Thus, we sat in front of the Cathay Pacific counter and waited for time to pass.. After checking in our luggages, we went for a light breakfast before we went for our "little" shopping at the terminal.. Oh Yes!!! I FINALLY bought the David Beckham perfume I wanted..

We boarded the plane at 9.35am and reached Hong Kong at 2.45pm.. Off we went to Harbour Plaza (Hong Kong), our hotel, straight from the airport.. Jason and Harold shared a suite room while Dear and I shared another.. We were super unlucky coz our rooms were situated on different floors.. -__-''.. Had a quick shower to freshen up ourselves and off we went for some shopping.. Dear bought some groceries as we thought it would be better to cook breakfast ourselves.. Tsim Sha Tsui was our next destination.. The night life there was OMG.. Superb.. I can't believe it.. Singapore's night life starts at 10pm and ends at 3am in the morning but Hong Kong's nightlife only starts at 1am and ends at 6am.. There is sooo much difference.. But I must admit.. Hong Kong's nightlife was damn high!

The 2nd day was spent on some sight-seeing and visiting the places of attraction.. We went to Victoria Peak, Repulse Bay, Ocean Park, Disneyland etc.. Victoria Peak was the one that attracted my attention.. The scenary was so damn beautiful.. We saw many villas which belonged to famous Hong Kong artistes like Andy Lau, Jackie Chan, Jackie Cheung etc.. It seems that many Hong Kong-ers really believe in Feng Shui.. "Kao Shan Mian Hai" is the most famous one as many of their houses and villas are loacated on hills of the mountain and facing the sea.. Ocean Park has totally changed since the last time I went there.. As usual, we took the rides and had a great time.. Disneyland was pretty boring though.. Dinner was lavish.. We had buffet at The Kowloon Hotel and damn it, the spread of the dishes was OMG.. I'm absolutely shocked because there was soooo much varieties to choose from.. We were eating continuously that made us feel bloated..

The 3rd-5th day was spent shopping and eating (mai dong xi, chi dong xi).. It was shopping non-stop, from day to night.. We shopped from Whampoa to Sha Tin to Tsim Sha Tsui to Mongkok etc.. Went to Temple Street and Ladies Market, where we bought the most things from! The things there are soooo much cheaper! Of coz, we had our hair done there, couloured, cut etc.. Jason, Harold, Dear and I all got different hairstylist and I didn't know that I got the top hairstylist in that salon.. Lolx.. The 3 of them kept complaining that theirs were amateurs while I got the best hairstylist.. Hahax.. Well, too bad.. We were always carrying big and small plastic bags after our shopping spree and it really was a shopping spree.. We were spending money like water.. Bought loads of things from small to big! Damn.. We never spend money like that before! We also had a body massage there.. What can I say? One word to describe it.. SHIOK! Hahax..

The last day (1 July) was spent SLEEPING.. Lolx.. We slept until about 1pm in the afternoon, packed our stuffs and prepared for check out.. Guess what? We brought 4 luggages there, we came back with 10 luggages.. Dear and I got 3 luggage each while Jason and Harold got 2.. That shows how many things we bought and how much $$$ we spent.. ARGH.. HEART PAIN sia.. We left for the airport at 4.30pm and reached at 5.30pm.. Checked in our luggages at 6pm before we went for our light dinner.. Boarded the plane at 7.15pm as the plane was flying off at 8pm.. Reached Singapore at 11.40pm..

I must say that this trip really squeezed us dry.. 4 person and we spent nearly S$20K overall.. That adds up to about S$5K per person WITHOUT adding the air ticket and hotel prices.. OMG.. I'm officially broke.. Lolx.. But I thought the money was well spent coz we really enjoyed ourselves there.. I wanna thank Dear for buying a PSP with a 16G memory card for me which caused S$500++ overall.. Thanks alot Dear.. I Love You.. I had a great time and I must really thank Jason for being the "kai xin guo" among us.. Hahax.. Without him, our mood wouldn't be that good..

i revived @ 11:43 AM