<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Saturday (21/6/08)

Outing with WS and David was fun.. Its been quite a long time since the 3 of us went out together.. Plus, this was something like a small farewell party for me before I leave for Hong Kong for a 1 week holiday.. As usual, WS was late and its the same old thing, woke up late!!! Thus, met him at CCK at 2.30pm before going JE to meet David, who has been waiting there like an idiot, for almost 1/2 hour! Lolx.. Sorry David!

We decided to catch a movie, went to The Cathay, bought tickets for The Happening, showing at 5.20pm.. As it was still early, we decided to have our late lunch! Walked all the way to Fish & Co, ordered 2 sets of fish and chips and 2 sets of fries.. OK.. WS and I ordered two different sets of fish and chips, but it turned out to be almost the same.. We were like -__-''! WTH lah.. After lunch, went back to the Cathay, sat down and waited for our cinema to be ready.. While waiting, we were discussing about a possible trip to London in two-three years time.. Hahaha.. I'm so excited lah.. We're planning for a holiday at England! Wooo... That would be my 2nd time there and my 2nd time to Old Trafford! OMG.. I can't wait! I want to migrate there!

Anyway.. The show was GROSE! They way they committed suicide was absolutely disgusting.. WS and I kept saying "OMG".. It was that grose that made our hair stand.. Walked to Paradiz Centre after the show to play pool.. Which reminds me of the "curse".. It happened to the 3 of us.. After our black ball went it, out white ball enters another hole! Goodness me lah.. Went Lau Pa Sat after our pool session to have our dinner! We ordered the famous Carrot Cake, 30 sticks of Satay (beef, chicken and mutton).. The chicken satay was soooooo hard lah, so difficult to eat.. We ordered sting ray too.. OMG lah.. It was super delicious.. Damn.. I wanna eat it again!

Tuesday (24/6/08)

Met AP at Yew Tee at 11pm before walking to LH's house downstairs (our usual chit-chatting spot).. It was LH's birthday.. How are we not going to celebrate her 20th birthday? We were happily eating the cake.. super nice! Never regret choosing that flavour! Lolx.. After our "cake cutting and cake eating ceremony", we started gossiping, cracking jokes and relishing our happy memories.. Hahahax.. Our normal routine, I guess.. Never even realised it was 1am le.. Thus, AP and I sent LH home, cam whore for a few minutes and started walking back home with AP..

Wednesday (25/6/08)

Happy Birthday To LH.. 20 years old liao worx..

1 more day... Hong Kong, Here I Come! Damn.. I really can't wait to be on the plane to Hong Kong.. Its gonna be an enjoyable trip lah.. Especially when we're sitting business class and staying in a 5 star hotel with our rooms upgraded to suites! Super excited!

i revived @ 2:44 AM