<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 12, 2008

How did I ever become soooooo engrossed with Manchester United? How did I fell HEAD OVER HEELS in love with Manchester United? Hah.. Well.. Its all thanks to one person and that person is my bestie JLWS.. If it wasn't for him, until now, I would still be someone who knows nuts about football! He influenced me ever since we knew each other in Pri 3 and a blink of an eye, almost 12 years have passed! How time flies and we're still besties! He totally changed my life to one that revolves around Manchester United and I've never for once regretted supporting Manchester United, I never will.. My bestie's religion, like mine, is Manchester United and it shall always remain as Manchester United.. Coz we believe in this "Once a Manchester United Supporter, ALWAYS a Manchester United Supporter"! Thank Bro!

My Life is FOOTBALL and FOOTBALL is MANCHESTER UNITED! I live Manchester United, I breathe Manchester United and I bleed Manchester United. My religion is Manchester United and forever it will remain Manchester United becoz "Once a Manchester United supporter, Always a Manchester United supporter"!

2007/08 Barclays Premier League CHAMPIONS, Manchester United!

CHAMPIONS of England for the 17th time!

10th Premier League Championships! All under ONE man, and that man is SIR ALEX FERGUSON!

In 10 days time, Manchester United takes on Chelsea! That is the time Manchester United will lift the 2nd trophy for the season! The most prestigious of them all, the EUPOREAN Cup! Manchester United will beat Chelsea hands down and become CHAMPIONS of Europe!

I LOVE YOU, Manchester United. I LOVE YOU, Sir Alex Ferguson.


i revived @ 12:52 AM