<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Graduation Ceremony? What bloody shit is that? Hah.. Anyway.. Its been ages since I returned back to Dover ITE.. Plus, it was a special day, coz my "baobei" Clement was getting his graduation certificate! It was made even more special when there are so many of my friends collecting their cert.. How could I ever miss it?

I looked Arifin up.. Had a hearty chat.. Its been soo long since we could both sit down and have a nice chat.. I still remember, during my time as VP, we always sat down together in SC room, have a nice chit chat about SC and stuffs.. Well.. That was the good old days.. Its nice to see one of my most trusted General, Arifin (another one is Terry) wearing a blazer, with a badge that reads Deputy President.. Hah.. Well.. I must say.. I'm very proud of Arifin and Terry..

Met up with Patricia, WS and of coz, my "baobei" Clement.. Sat down for awhile before leaving the school.. Went Dhoby Ghaut with WS.. We wanted to catch a movie.. Plus.. Its been ages since we last went out together.. Reached The Cathay, bought our movie ticket (What happens in Vegas) then went for our filling dinner at 日本村.. Ordered several things to eat lah and we're so bloody damn full.. Imagine.. a $60+ dinner for just 2 person? Hahahahax..

Hmm... The show was sooooooooo fcuking nice! Damn it.. I just fcuking love that show! Definietly a worth of my money.. Not only is it hilarious, there are wee bits of touching scenes as well.. The whole theatre was laughing! I'm pretty sure dear dear would like that show! Hahax.. Left for home after our show.. But.. It was worth while and I had a great time.. Coz its been sooo long since WS and I caught up..

Manchester United.. I'm Waiting.. EPL Champions and UCL Winners!

i revived @ 11:58 PM