<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yesterday... I met AP at her house downstairs at 10.30am then slowly strolled to Mac for our breakfast.. OMG lah.. Its been sooooooo long since I last ate Mac's breakfast! Damn lah.. The queue is F***ing long lah and I had to queue for about 10 mins?? WTH... Ordered a set of Hotcakes meal for myself and Big Breakfast meal for AP.. Went for our eyebrow trimming after breakfast.. After my eyebrow trimming still gotta wait for AP and accompany her to queue and wait for her turn!!! ARGH... Ooopps... I really got no patience! (Dear dear sure scold me de!!!)

Went to LH's house after our eyebrow trimming, waited for the two of them for like 1/2 hour to 45 minutes?? They really know how to drag lo! Left her place at about 2pm then off to Orchard (Far East Plaza) as I wanted to get another pair of skinnies! Ok lah... I know I took a long time choosing the color I wanted and the both of them were like complaining already!? LH kept saying she's hungry.. Then ask her go eat, she keep refusing lah... Dunno whats' wrong!

Went to Tangs to get some food... As AP went to the MRT station to wait for Mus.. Went to Ngee Ann City or Taka as what people usually calls it.. Kinokuniya was my 1st stop! Great.. I finally bought the book I've wished for sooooo long! Sir Alex .... 万岁! Found a place to sit after LH kept complaining that she was tired, cam-whored there too lah... Hahaha.. Walked to Cine after that, shopped for awhile then decided to go The Heeren.. But nothing much to walk.. So decided to go Dhoby Ghaut area..

Took a bus to PS.. OMG lah.. So suayyyy... I was standing beside a transexual and I jept talking to LH about her.. "She" had a males' voice and such broad shoulders.. Pls lah.. Its so obvious she's a transexual lah.. Ok.. Enough about "her" or I'll really vomit! Alighted at PS then went "This Fashion" as AP wanted to buy clothes.. I wanna buy for dear dear also!!! But LH kept telling me "better don't buy clothes for a girl"... So.. Yeah.. Thanks LH for convincing me ah! Lolx...

Off to The Cathay it is as we wanted to have our dinner there.. First time eating at 日本村.. "Suaku" right? Lolx... We ordered several dishes as shared among ourselves.. The Rose tea was perfect.. Absolutely magnificent! I love it! Thanks AP for your brilliant recommendation! I love that tea lah! I kept hurrying them coz I needed to rush home lah! They accompanied me home though by CAB again.. Hahax.. Well.. Thats the easiest and fastest way to get to your destination!

Went home, put my things, let LH, AP and Mus toured around my house and off we went to Yew Tee... AP and Mus seperated from me and LH at cck interchange! Anyway.. It was great meeting them for shopping after so long! Had a nice time and take care guys!

Enough of my craps though.. Hahax.. Manchester United... Win the Premier League and Champions League trophy... Please!? I'm waiting!!! I bleed Manchester United red! I love Manchester United and I shall NEVER ever support another team other than Manchester United! Thats that and its a VOW..

Ok.. Gotta go le.. Miss you dear dear!

i revived @ 12:55 PM