<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cut my veins open and I bleed Manchester United red.. I love and support Manchester United with a burning passion ever since I turned 8.. A blink of an eye, its been 12 long years since I fell head over heels in love with Manchester United and of coz, their manager, Sir Alex Ferguson.. One is my beloved club and another is the person I respect and admire more than anyone else except my wonderful mum..

Tonight, they face Liverpool, their fiercest rival.. Both clubs are fighting for bragging rights to claim they are the best football club that has ever graced English football.. One is succesful during the 80s (Liverpool), another is the icon of the 90s until now (Manchester United).. 2 days has passed since my b'day and I'm still awaiting the perfect belated b'day present Manchester United can give me.. A win against Liverpool and to retain the English Premier League crown would do the trick..

Lets talk about Friday, my b'day.. Went to church in the morning then left for Orchard Hotel to meet dear dear YOU, Vincent and his GF, together with FY and my bestie Jeff.. We had lunch there.. Ooo.. What a wonderful buffet spread it was! We then caught a movie, Rule No. 1 at Cathay Orchard before making our way down to Woodlands for shopping spree! Hahahx.. And cool lah.. I recieved sooo many presents! Thanks guys!!!!

Went home after that, changed, then went to Boon Lay, waited for Terence then went to ZY's house for mahjong.. Joo and Jiang already there le lah and had to wait? Hahax... Sorry! Started mahjong-ing and guess what? I lost $$ again... Suaiiii sia... Joo again the big winner! Took a cab home ard 3 plus in the wee hours then met Vincent and Georgie for early breakfast.. Slept at 7 plus on sat morning lah!

Anyway.. I gotta end here le.. Thanks everyone for your b'day wishes and presents! I appreciate it..
Manchester United .... I'm Waiting!!!! Lolx...


i revived @ 11:34 AM