<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 11, 2008

Time passes soooo fast lah... Its already the 5th day of the RAT year.. Its like the moment I'm having sooo much fun during CNY, the clock turns super duper fast and the days passes by extremely fast! ARGH... WHY??? Its always like that, when you're enjoying yourself, time passes very fast and when you're doing the things that you dread most, times passes really really slow.. Haix...

As usual during "chu yi" (1st day of CNY), where we wear our new clothings, new shoes, capped with a new hairstyle, etc.. My family and I went visiting to our relatives' places, take the "hong baos" (red packets) etc.. We also gambled at night, where I won $6.. Caught a movie (AH LONG PTE LTD) at the stroke of midnight with Jonathan. Eugene and Javier. The movie was super funny lah.. I totally love the show!!! 5 stars!!! [1st day - 11 "hong baos"]

2nd day of CNY was spent together with my friends and of coz, my dear dear YOU.. Went to dear dear's place to "bai nian", sat there for awhile, then went Vincent's place, followed by Jason's place and lastly, FY's place.. At FY's place, we played a few rounds of mahjong.. I won $20 bucks!!! WOOOOO... After all the visiting, dear dear fetched me home, then continue gambling at home with my aunts and cousins.. Haix... Lost $38... SUAY ah... [2nd day - 9 "hong baos"]

We went chalet during the 3rd day of CNY.. To relax and enjoy ourselves.. Went "Escape" with Jasmine jie, Jonathan, Jovina, Javier and Eugene, but too bad most of the rides are under maintenance.. Haix.. Super sianx lah.. We again gambled at the chalet, lost $30, together with the $50 I lost for the stupid Newcastle VS Aston Villa match!!! ARGH... Why this year I lose soooo much $$$??? Haix.. [3rd day - 1 "hong bao"]

4th day of CNY was spent rather restlessly, went swimming in the afternoon, got sunburnt, and had a big quarrel with my dad.. Haix... But I just feel that my dad and I can never co-exist in the same roof.. We argue over the slightest reasons and our characters are of the same kind! Haix... How to co-exist? But one thing is for sure, I'll never forgive my dad that easily for the quarrel we had and I can foresee a cold war! Trust me.. This "war" is gonna last a pretty long time.. I know he's my dad after all, but, the grudges I bear on him are too much to take, so forget about me being soft hearted and apologize to him..

It isn't like me and my mum.. My mum and I can get along extremely well and we don't argue as often as I argue with my dad.. Coz of the fact that I'm sooooo much closer to my mum.. I have to admit lah.. I feel my mum dotes on me more than my dad dotes on me.. Its just how I feel.. Maybe its becoz my dad doesn't know how to express his love while my mum do, but somehow or rather, my dad has gotta learn how to express his love or else misunderstandings will occur sooner or later!

Haix... Enough of all these craps... I had a long day and I'm SUPER DUPER TIRED lah...

PS: To JT, Ginger, QF and ZY
Mahjong soon guys... Take care and all the best for ur exams! Work Hard... "Jia You"!!!

i revived @ 1:24 AM