Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Happy New Year 2008!Time really flies DAMN fast larhh... I still feel like I'm in 2007, but in actual fact, its already 2008! Hmm... Hopefully the '8' behind will give us luck huh? More Money rolling into my pocket, that would be great! Lolx.. Well, of course I wish all my friends the same thing too! Hmm.. Thinking back, during the last day of 2006 and the 1st day of 2007, when I was welcoming the new year together with Feng, Jiang and Joo! Flashes of the memories juz came flooding back..Well.. It was the same thing this year, still the 4 of us + Terence, except, NO MORE ZOUK OUT... Hahahax... We went Raffles Place to see fireworks, but, a pity for Terence and me? WE DIDN'T SEE IT.. Coz we went to buy the 'spray' thingy! I thought it wouldn't be so crowded at Raffles coz there was countdown both at Vivo and Sentosa, but, it was still soooo crowded.. ARGH.. After everything, we went to the train station, which was... OMG... SUPER SQUEEZY, SUPER CROWDED larhh! Then we took train to Jiang's place, continuing our so called "celebration"!?Joo brought a bottle of Vodka and a little bit of Chivas to Jiang's place, then we played the 'guessing game' which resulted in me drinking soooooo many cups, thanks to Feng!? Lolx.. Heard from Terence and Jiang that I was TOTALLY DRUNK and Feng was also DRUNK, but, not as drunk as me though.. Feng was kicking butts, taking pictures everywhere and talking nonsense? Hahahahax.. Well, that was what Jiang and Terence told me larhh, didn't witness it of coz!As for me??? Wahahahahaha... According to Jiang, Terence and Joo (in his blog), I was vomiting more than 10 times and throwing punches at the 3 of them like a madman.. I was SUPER violent larhh and worse of all, I still had to depend on Joo, Jiang and Terence to take care of me like a small kid!? But.. Really larhh.. Muz thank the 3 of them for taking care of me while I was drunk! Thanks guys... They even waited an hour after I slept! Hahahx.. So noble of them eh! I appreciate it! Thanks once again..Didn't know that I would be DEAD DRUNK until like this!? But it was nice celebrating with Feng, Jiang, Joo and Terence and hopefully, I wouldn't be like this again next year? Okie.. Juz came back from chalet, damn tired! Gotta go... Chaoz...