<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 21, 2008

Goodness... Spider webs are starting to grow on my bloggie!!! Been busy these few weeks as I just moved house.. Hahax.. While packing my things, I found out that there are sooo many rubbish inside my cupboard! OMG larhh... Even my old CDs and VCDs are dusty, should have taken them out to watch and listen more often..

Well.. Enough of that crap.. I'm now cash strapped!! I've been on a shopping spree this two weeks and its always in bugis that I spend my money like nobody's business.. Bought 6 T-shirts, 2 Jeans, 4 shorts, 1 shoe, 1 slipper, 2 belts, 1 cardigen, 1 wallet, 2 blazers etc... Overall I've spent close to $500 on shopping alone.. ARGH... I gotta start saving up or I'll have no more $$ to spend! Ooops... Seems like I'm really spendtrift..

Lets talk about last night, went "pub-ing" with dear dear YOU, Vincent, Jerry, FY and Janus.. Lucky Vincent drives or else there would be no MRT.. Thanks Vincent for coming to "long bang" me! Reached Boat Quay at about 12.30am, ordered our liquors and started chatting away.. We were talking about our old times together, remembering those fun moments we had, chatted and debated on soccer issues and etc.. It was 4 plus in the wee hours of the morning that we realised we've been chatting for soo long! Lolx..

Oh yah, Janus was dead drunk and needed Jerry and myself to support him.. OMG larhh.. He's damn violent when he's drunk lah! We left the place at about 5am.. Vincent then fetched my dear dear YOU home, followed by Jerry, then FY and lastly, myself as I stay pretty near Vincent.. Poor him.. Hahax.. He gotta let Janus stay over at his place!

Its 7am++ in the morning and I'm blogging! I CANNOT get to sleep... WHY????? Should have drank more, then I would be able to sleep soundly! Hahax... Thats all folks for now! Take care my friends!

I Miss and Love YOU.. [Only You]

i revived @ 7:34 AM