<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Time passes really fast.. Just a blink of an eye, we're nearing the end of 2007! Hmm... Anyway, I would like to wish all my friends, family, my god-brothers, my god-sisters, my SC friends and everyone out there, a Merry Christmas and a very very happy new year!

Well... I went for christmas countdown on christmas eve at Orchard.. Lolx... It seems like that is always the place I go for christmas countdowns! Its been 5 consecutive years and everytime, its always Orchard! Hahahahx... I met WS and David at CCK 1st, den left by train to Bugis to meet Terence, as he was christmas carolling there.. We had our dinner at MOF, sat down, had a hearty chat, then went Dhoby Ghaut to meet Galex, Lincoln and his GF, Alan, Paul and Gladys.

As it was nearing 12mn, we quickly walked from PS towards Orchard.. Bought the usual spray at 6 cans for $10 (bought total of 12 bottles), then, it was time for some FUN... Lolx... We were having some "friendly fire" at ourselves at first, but decided to turn our attention to the crowd! With Galex leading the way, we sprayed at every 'bangala' that walked pass us, wishing them merry christmas! Lolx... Ok larhh... I know its racist larhh, but, its christmas and it was for the fun of it.. Plus... ALOT of Singaporeans are doing that also! Lolx..

Of coz there was a slight 'war' between us and the bangalas we sprayed.. They were spraying back at us like nobody's business and we were dodging and spraying back at them as if it was for revenge! I aimed at all the bangala faces & all kena HEADSHOT! But it was fun larhhh... It was super duper fun... Hahahax.. As the crowd dispersed, we went to Cineleisure to wash ourselves up! Sat down near the food court, slacked and chit chatted for awhile on what we should do next.

We came up with loads of ideas larhh.. Like, playing pool, watch movies, sing K, go pub for some beers and wines, prawning etc.. Myself, together with Terence, Gladys, Galex and WS then went up to the cinema to see if there was any show to watch, but haix.... NO SHOW to watch... BORING! We then went to check out the price for KBox, but it was super EX larhh... GRRRR... $38++ per head.. Sia larhhh.. Its FCUKING EXPENSIVE larhh..

We then went back down to B1 where Lincoln, his GF, Alan, Paul and David were waiting for us, sat down, thought of other things to do, but to no avail.. Thus, decided to go home... Everyone left for home except Alan, who went to his friends' house while Galex and myself went to Terence's place.. We sat down in the living room after bathing and chit chatted for 2 hours before Galex started yawning and complaining he was tired!

I slept in Terence's room while Galex slept in the hall.. It was about 6 plus in the morning when we slept.. Woke up at 9 plus after 3 pathetic hours of sleep, as Terence needed to go for some christmas drama at EXPO... Talking about it, I was supposed to accompany him there derhh.. But BLOODY HELL... I gotta reach church at 2pm, thats why couldn't accompany him.. Sorry Terence..!!! Cya soon yarhh bro... Take care!

I gotta end here lerhh... Anyway.. Merry Christmas once again and all the best in the new year!

i revived @ 11:32 PM