<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm sure you've heard about the 5 Singapore National Dragon Boaters, who lost their lives due to the strong currents as they were sucked into the 10m deep swirling waters under the pontoon in the Tonle Sap, Cambodia. Haix... Whenever I read news regarding the tragedy, my eyes becomes watery, life is really sooo fragile.. They were GREAT athletes, who represented Singapore & that they were the best Singapore could offer.. I salute them!

I came across this in the newspaper & I thought, it was really really true because most of us, youngsters, are busy with friends, so on & so forth, but neglected our families.. "When you are enjoying with your friends and you are busy, take some time to remember your mother and your family, and when you go home, cherish your mother. Hug your mother, say 'Ma, I'm home.' Because there will come a day when you move out or something worse will happen and you'll no longer hug your mother". I find this excerpt really true! "MUM... I LOVE YOU!"

Man can be superior to death for he is conscious of its existence. It does not take the universe in arms to crush him; a vapour, a drop of water, is enough to kill him. But though the universe should crush him, man would still be nobler than his destroyer, because he knows that he is dying, that the universe have the advantage of him; the universe knows nothing of this.

Like what one of the late paddlers, Mr. Jeremy Goh always believed: "Live our life to fullest and removing all obstacles at all costs." Its true. Its really very true. We should really do that, coz we never know what will happen the very next day. God gave us lives, coz he wishes us to live it to the fullest.. Cherish everyone around you, your friends, your families and everyone close to you because you'll never know when you'll lose them.

May the 5 great Dragon Boat Paddlers rest in peace & God bless them & their families!

i revived @ 11:47 PM