Monday, November 19, 2007
Hmm... Its been 1/2 a month since I last blogged! Sometimes just sooo lazy to blog larhh! I also don't know why! Unlike my kaii meii meii Christabel, who is SOOOOOOO FREE that every one or two days, she changes her blog skin! Lolx.. Hahax.. No offence, but its a good thing being soo free, can slack, can relax & can do anything you like! Thats the advantage of being sooo free, I guess..Went to Malaysia on saturday just to attend Angela's wedding solemnisation which was held yesterday morning! I wanna congratulate my "Jie" Angela & "Kor" Wen Wei first and foremost... Hahhaax.. Wish u all the best in everything u do and last long forever! Went with Javier to attend their registry then went to New York Hotel for buffet! Came back to town at about 4 plus in the afternoon! Damn larhh.. I was feeling sooo lethargic! Goodness.. I think I'm falling sick already! Dear Dear HWQ... How??? I gonna fall sick le leii... Hahahahax..Then last night, went to Lot 1 for dinner, goodness, talking about it, I ordered two Pepper Lunch set for my dinner which cost $11! Then everyone was like.. Looking at me??? Hahahax... The serving sooo small, how to fill my stomach??? I think if it was JT or Ginger, they would order more than me larhh! Wah... I wanna cry already!!! My pocket got 1 big hole already!!! The value in my Tapz card was $30+, now left $10+... Wah.. In just 1 night ok?? 4 person using my card, in just 1 night, $20 gone just like that!!!! Can Cry sia!!!We played the "Mario" game thingy! Hahahx.. Think I addicted to it liao! Jovina and Sherilyn was like.. MAD larhh... Oh yarhh.. Talking about Sherilyn.. Play daytona, keep banging us larhh!!!! Sia larhh... The mario game was still the best! I wanna play again!!!!! Yes Yes Yes... I cannot wait for the Taiwan trip in December!!! I wanna go "Xi Jie" and see You Ya Yu... Wahahahhaa... Guess I'm daydreaming toooo much! But yarhh larrhh.. I guess its gonna be fun & tiring coz gotta change hotel everynight larhh!!!Kaesss... I gotta go already! Take care my friends!!!