Saturday, October 13, 2007
Kkie... I'm back from a short trip in Malaysia for the past 3 days.. My energy drained from the tiring journey across the causeway! Oh yah... Malaysia's checkpoint is almost ready & OMG.. Its extremely beautiful & its so big! So much nicer than Singapore's Woodlands Checkpoint & of coz so much bigger!Hmm... I'm very very happy coz I finally saw my 3 "Bao Bei(s)", Ah Seng, Kun & Meng Meng... Its been almost a year since I saw the 3 of them.. They've really grown.. Meng grown taller, fatter & so much cuter, Kun grown taller & fatter.. OMG.. Kun is getting fat, but he looks really chubby, in fact, VERY chubby... Hahahah... My "Bao Bei" of all my "Bao Bei(s)", Ah Seng, has become so much more matured & he's just finish his UPSR (PSLE), hope he really can get good results!Meng Meng is becoming more naughty each time I see him.. Keep biting my hand & keep running about! But he's still sooooo cute! Lolx... Kun is so much more obedient than last time, at least now he knows how to help Ah Seng do some household chores.. He's really my good boy! As for Ah Seng.. Its been a long long time since I had a GOOD chat with him.. I've been chatting with him face to face at his house the past few days & he's been confessing to me alot of things.. Friends teach him bad things, this & that, its pretty common for boys around his age, but I'm glad that he knows whats right & whats wrong! He has never for once make me worry for him & thats why I really really dote on him alot (I dote on him more than I dote on anyone else)...I saw Ah Seng's handphone, it made me thought that such a good boy like him don't deserve such an old handphone.. Thus, I bought him a phone with colour screen.. I don't mind buying anything for Ah Seng coz he's such a good boy & partly coz I really dote on him.. Its pretty obvious I dote on him alot, even alot of my cousins say that I'm bias to him coz I buy almost everything he asks for! Hahaha.. But.. Yeah.. I've to admit lah.. I'm a little bias, but its becoz I dote on him so much that whatever he wants, I'll try my utmost best to get it for him!When I was on my way back home.. I kept thinking about the 3 of them... Haix.. I just don't know why I miss them soooo much! Its like I can't wait to see them again! But really.. How I wish I can see them EVERYDAY.. Give me Ah Seng alone.. I'll be more than happy! Coz at least he's matured enough & he doesn't make me worry for him! As for Kun & Meng.. They're still young thats why I cannot blame them if they're naughty.. But I'm really really glad that Kun has become more obedient! Good Boy, Kun, I love you!Haix.. Thinking about it makes me wanna cry! I was crying secretly when I bid them goodbye before I came back.. Maybe coz I really really dote on them so much that I cannot bear to leave them.. Especially Ah Seng.. Haix.. I kept kissing them on the forehead, kept hugging them one by one (Its a way to show them that I dote on them) & my eyes was filled with tears that almost rolled down my cheeks.. *cries* :(Ah Seng, Ah Kun & Ah Meng.. I promise u all kaes.. I'll go there & visit u all soon.. Kun, study hard & score well for ur exams.. Meng, be more obedient & lastly, Seng, enjoy ur holidays & take good care of yourself & the two of them.. I love you all... I miss you all soo much...