Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Feng called me at around 8 plus at night while I was having fun playing mahjong, winning all the money back that I've lost to Jason, Dane & George.. Hahax... He was asking me to join them at ZY's place to have some mahjong session! Since I was on a winning run, I was pretty reluctant to go at 1st until Feng finally convinced me!Thus, I met Feng, Jiang & Joo at JE before making our way to ZY's place.. Reached there, slack awhile on ZY's bed before we started our mahjong session... Wah.. My luck on good at 1st, kept collecting money until my luck dwindled! Damn saddistic lah! In the end after the 1st round, Feng lost $5.80, ZY lost $1.90 while I lost $0.10... Wahahaha... Jiang was the bloody big winner last night lah! Hahax.. ZY & I lost $5.80 during the 2nd round while Joo won a little (If I'm not mistaken).. But Jiang was still the biggest winner! Lolx.. 2 rounds only win so much!!! WTH... Lady Luck was clearly on his side! Saddistic sia...I left ZY's place at 4.30am together with Jiang, Joo & ZY as they were going to have some "early breakfast" at Mac(s) while Feng was sleeping like a pig at ZY's place! I gotta rush home to pack my thingys... I'm going to Johor! Hahahahax... Seems like I've been away from Singapore frequently during this 2 months! But nonetheless, I'm going back to my beloved Malaysia! Can't Wait... Wahahaha...I'm posting this bloggie post at the wee hours of the morning! Wah.. My eyes wanna close le! A few nights never had a good night sleep le! Wah.. Tonight definitely must have a good tight sleep or else I'll have absolutely NO ENERGY...Anyway.. I gotta end here le... Take Care guys!!!HWQ ... ii miss uu ... ii luurrbb uu ...