<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm home (Back Yesterday)... I'm FINALLY HOME after two long weeks! 2 weeks in China! Phew... It was FUN!!!

This trip was totally worth it... Went to a total of 6 places in China within 2 weeks! Hahax... 1st stop was Xiamen (it was my 2nd time there), shopping was great & it was a much more modern city then the last time I went... Things there really changed & it has become such a beatutiful place.. Climbed a small mountain where there is a temple located at the foot of it.. Lolx.. Really fascinating coz on the 1st day we reached there, we oready climbed a montain! Wahaha... We enjoyed a VIP treatment the on 1st & 2nd night after we arrived, eating in a posh & grand restaurant..Wow.. We even went to an island called "Gu Lang Yu", a small island located beside Xiamen.. There was Underwater World there and many other places of interests! A very beautiful island that I'll remember throughout my life..

2nd stop was Hangzhou.. Took a train there from Xiamen, 22 hours on a train, imagine! Hahax.. But the train experience was a great one.. Ok.. Talking about Hangzhou, its the best place I've been to in China, the scenary at the West Lake was absolutely marvellous.. Hahax.. I'm sure Twin Carole would love the scenary! We sat on a small sampan boat for almost an hour as it rowed us around the lake.. Another thing that I'll never ever forget was when we went to the "Song Dynasty" Castle.. It was that time when we dressed up like the traditional people during that dynasty.. ZY dressed up as an Army General, Jiang dressed as a Prince, Joo as a scholar and myself as an Emperor.. Hahax!!! We "fought" on the stage wearing the traditional clothes which resulted in many stares from the people! *Emperor knows how to fight meh???* Lolx.. We even took pictures with "Ji Gong" (The Begger Monk) & soldiers with armour, it was so damn cool!!!

After Hangzhou, we took a 4 Hours bus to Huangshan (Mountain Huang or Yellow Mountain).. I won't want to talk about the bus experience coz it was real BAD... We reached the city of Huangshan at 4 plus in the afternoon, then took a cab to the foot of the mountain, we wanted to climb it on that day, but it was too late, thus, we had to wait till the next day before we could climbed it.. We took a cable car up the mountain & OMG.. The mountain was absolutely magnificent.. It was sooo beautiful & it was an awe-inspiring experience! We climbed several peaks of the mountain in ONE DAY... Hahax.. Tourists usually take at least TWO DAYS to climb & descend the mountain, but we took only ONE DAY.. Hahax.. There was a sense of achievement of coz.. We descended the mountain by FOOT and by that time, the sun had already set, thus it was dark & we couldn't see clearly what was in front of us, the steps down was steep & extremely difficult to walk.. But fortunately, we met two officers who accompanied us down the mountain with the help of torchlight.. The day after descending the mountain, my leg went numbed & my leg muscle was tired & aching.. Sianzzz...

From Huangshan, we took a 10 Hours bus-trip to Shanghai.. Wah.. Your bottoms will go numbed if you're in my shoes.. The road was bumpy throughout & it was extremely difficult to sleep.. But.. Hehex.. A pig like me will never find it difficult to sleep! Lolx.. Hahaha... Wee, it was my 3rd time going to Shanghai.. Went to the Hongqiao area but didn't go to the Pudong area.. Haix.. Wasted.. Or else it would be great going up the "Mingzhu" Tower again.. Lolx.. Nonetheless.. Felt great that we went there..

We went to Xuanzhou from Shanghai by plane.. Such a nice village though! That was where Jiang's father's company was located.. OMG.. Its such a BIG company lah.. With basketball court, table tennis, pool & many others.. Stayed there for about 3 days as we celebrated the "Pu Du" festival.. Where each village are to treat their relatives & friends to a sumptuous & lavish meal.. Drank alot of beer & wine during that few days..

It was Beijing up next, my 2nd time.. We took a car from Xuanzhou that drove us all the way to Xiamen Airport.. 45 mins drive from Jiang's dad's company.. Then took a 2+Half hour flight to Beijing Capital International Airport.. Hahax.. From the airport, there was a Minister's chauffeur which drove a Big Jeep that came to fetch us.. Wow.. We were treated like some Minster's son.. Stayed at Jiang's so called "Condo" where other ministers stayed too.. Lolx.. The next day, we were being fetched by another person driving a lavish Jeep to the Great Wall of China... Wah.. Its been 1 1/2 years since I came to Beijing.. I missed Beijing!!! Hahax.. We went to the Ming Dynasty Emperor's & Empress' Tombs, The Forbidden Palace & many others.. I'll miss the Forbidden Palace! Lolx.. We had some "night life" in Beijing playing pool & internet.. It was a warm & cosy environment.. Extremely Comfortable.. On our last day in Beijing, we were also being fetched by the Minister's chauffeur to the airport.. This time, we were seating in a lavish 7-seater car.. Lolx... Then took a plane back to Xiamen..

It was back to Xiamen again where we spent our last 2 days of the trip.. It was shopping here & shopping there.. Bought gifts for friends, family and never forgetting ourselves.. Hahaax.. BTW.. The things there are extremely cheap! Lolx.. On 16 September, it was time for us to depart from China & back home to Singapore.. We departed at 6pm from Xiamen Airport & reached Singapore Changi International Airport at 9.48pm if I'm not mistaken.. A BORING 4 Hours flight home.. Lolx.. There was mixed feelings inside me at that time.. I was missing China on one hand & on the other, I can't wait to get back to Singapore.. Hahax.. I just couldn't explain my feeling at that time..

Okay... Hmm... Lets see... I bought T-shirts for Terry, TWQ, Stanford & Shrek, 2 bottles of gum for my didi Elroy... Hmm... Didi Elroy I MISS YOU... A necklace & a bear dolphin for my Twin... I miss my twin carole... A T-shirt for my cousin Jonathan, keychains for Lay Hoon, gifts for my cousins & of coz my parents, 3 shirts, 2 flutes & a shoe for myself... Last but not least, I bought a CONVERSE T-Shirt for my "dear dear" HWQ.. Very ex sia!!! But NVM... HWQ is my "dear dear" mah... OMG lah... I MISSED YOU HWQ... I totally MISS my "dear dear" HWQ!!!

I miss my councillors & my friends too... Haix... 2 weeks lei... Hahaax.. I miss my Baobei didi Daniiel & also my Baobei didi Clement... Got alot more.. Lazy to mention.. Hahax.. In short.. I MISS EVERYONE...

But anyway.. It was a fun trip though it was very tiring! I enjoyed it... Thanks JT, ZY & Jiang for making it so wonderful... Take Care guys...


I MISS MY "DEAR DEAR HWQ"

i revived @ 11:58 PM