<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 23, 2007

So... Its confirmed... We're leaving for Xiamen/Beijing (China) on 2nd September 2007 & we're only coming back on 16 September 2007... Imagine 14 days in Beijing & Xiamen... oOo... Its gonna be damn fun lah... Lolx.. Hmm... 9 more days & we're flying off to another land.. I just cannot wait for the trip! Oh boy.. I almost forgot.. It'll be Joo's 1st time taking an airplane! Lolx.. I believe its gonna be fun for him..

I wonder... What are the programmes installed for us during our 14 days in a totally foreign land? To Jiang.. It's not a foreign land, its his hometown! He must be itching to be back.. Lolx.. But.. Whatever the programmes are.. I believe we're gonna enjoy it to the FULLEST.. Its a so called "once in a lifetime opportunity" & we cannot afford not to enjoy lah..

All right... Back to school stuffs... Hmm.. The fasion show we're gonna organise on Teachers' Day celebrations next friday (31/8/2007) will be fun.. Lolx.. I'll be opening my eyes wide to see how Lisa, Fin, Jon, TWQ (my bro-in-law), Thi Ha, Kishen & of coz our SC Prince Charming, Terry, do the catwalk... Its time to "kai kai yan jian"... But I do hope it'll turn out to be a success.. I believe it will & I have confidence it will... C'mon my Councillors!!! You CAN do it..

Hahax.. I was wondering.. Why in the hell so many of my friends are asking me about why my "dear" or "lao gong" is HWQ (Danson).. So many of my friends, together with my cousins, were asking me "Who is Danson HWQ? How come he's your 'dear'..?" Lolx.. I'm tired of answering all the questions.. So.. I shall not answer them.. :p..

I went to Jiang's place with Joo & Feng yesterday... Slack awhile, discuss what are we gonna bring for the China trip, then decided to play some football.. Ah.. Talking about soccer.. Its been.. Hmm.. 2 months ++ since I last played?? Hahax.. Its been soooo long.. Okay.. Back to the topic.. So we walked from Jiang's place to the street soccer court near Redhill MRT.. While we're making our way there, we passed by many car companies, slowly, we looked around, admiring the beauty of the cars.. Wow.. Perfect.. Thats the word I can describe it..

Ah.. NVM.. I dun wanna talk about it.. Reached home at 10 plus last night, took a shower & it was time to play my computer... Hhahahahx.. Was chatting with a few of my friends & of coz i'll never ever forget my "dear" HWQ on MSN.. Then chatted with my twin Carole on the phone, before eating my cup noodles, had a chat with one of my friend on phone at about 1am++ till 3am++ before I went to bed.. Argh.. So damn tired..

A-iite.. Think its time to end my bloggie post here.. Luurrbbss uu worx "dear dear" HWQ.. Wahahhaha.. Wahahhaha... :p

i revived @ 9:46 PM