<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 27, 2007

Ok... Since Joo ask me to do this.. Hmm... I shall do it... Hahahx... Here it is...

Answer the following questions:

The person who tagged you is: Chan Joo Tze


Your relationship with him is: Good Friends

Your 5 impressions of him: Cute? Charming? Friendly, Helpful, Steady

The most memorable thing he had done for you: ii cannot remember le…

The most memorable words he had said to you: ii cannot remember le…

If he/she becomes your lover, you will: I’ll cherish him?? Hahaha…

If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be: Don’t need to improve… He’s perfect… Hahax…

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will: It’ll NEVER happen

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be: As I said it’ll NEVER happen

The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is: Pray to God that he’ll strike toto/4D???

Your overall impression of him/her is: He’s a VERY nice friend to have…

How do you think people around you will feel about you?: I don’t know… Maybe Fierce???

The characteristic (s) you love of yourself is/are: Never Say Die???

On the contrary. the characteristic(s) you hate of yourself is/are: Lazy???

The most ideal person you want to be is: Sir Alex Ferguson

For people that care and like you, say something to them: I care & like you guys too… Thanks…

Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
1) HWQ (“Dear”)
2) Azfar (Bro)
3) Christabel (Gan Mei)
4) Elroy (Didi)
5) Daniiel (Didi)
6) Sherilyn (Mei)
7) Carole (Twin)
8) Joo Tze (Hope you can redo?)
9) Qi Feng
10) Jiang Nan

Who is No. 6 having a relationship with? - Akira

Is No. 9 a female or male? - Male

If No. 7 and 10 are together: I doubt it’ll happen??? But if it does, I’ll be laughing like hell…

How about No. 8 and 5? - Hahahahax… It’ll absolutely NOT happen…

What is No.2 studying about? - Science???

When was the last time you had a chat with No. 3? - Just now???

What kind of music band does No. 8 like? - Chinese/English bah…

Does No. 1 has any siblings? - Yes

Will you woo No. 3? - Oh Please… I’ll NEVER… She's my God-sis... I'll NEVER woo her...

How about No. 7? - She's my twin...

Is No. 4 single? - Yeap

What's the surname of No. 5? - Tan

What's the name of No. 10? - Wu Jiang Nan

What's the hobby of No. 4? – Basketball

Do No.5 and 9 get along well? - I don’t know…

Where is No. 2 studying at? - Temasek Polytechnic

Talk something casually about No. 1? - Oh… He’s my “Dear”… My “Lao Gong”

Have you tried developing feelings for No. 8? - Maybe ... Hahahahha... It won't happen...

Where does No. 9 live at? - Jurong West

What colour does No. 4 likes? - Maybe orange???

Are No. 5 and 1 best friends? - No

Does No. 7 likes No. 2? - Lolx… Maybe??? I doubt it'll ever happen...

How do you get to know No. 2? - He's my Didi... Of coz I know him...

Does No. 1 have any pets? - I doubt so

Is No. 7 the sexiest person in the world? - Oh… She has the criteria… But muz grow fatter a little...

i revived @ 9:20 PM