<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 13, 2007

ARGH... I'm sooooo Damn Tired & I'm also Jet-Lagged... After the trip to Guangzhou really drained my energy out.. The flight there & back made me feel worse, it was so damn bloody hard to sleep in the plane coz it was very noisy & damn squeezy!!! OMG la... How to sleep???

Alright... Well... The flight there was at 6.20am on Thursday (9/8/2007) & we had to wake up in the middle of the night coz we had to reach the airport by 4.30am... Lolx.. But.. Well.. We were late of coz... Hahax... Reached there at about 5am..

The moment we reached Guangzhou, we immediately checked in to our hotel, the 1st thing I did once I checked in was to put down my lugguage & lied down on the bed!!! Coz I was absolutely jet-lagged.. Had our lunch & started to shop... But.. Seriously speaking.. I was pretty reluctant to shop coz I had firstly, not enough of sleep (I only had 2 hours of sleep) & secondly, I had no mood to shop that day, so while shopping halfway, I decided to return to the hotel to have a GOOD rest!

In fact, it was shopping here & shopping there everyday! It was like we were shopping mad la For 3 consecutive days, there was non-stop shopping, we shopped at shopping centres, streets, everywhere! Hahax.. But the things there is SO MUCH Cheaper than Singapore! Imagine I got a lazy shoe for just S$6... Of coz, I bargained! Yeah... I've got 3 Man U shirts from there!!! Oh ya... Plus I bought several rings there for just S$2... In Singapore, a ring already cost $5..

The food there was extremely saltish... It was so damn hard to eat la! I drank bottles of water a day la!!! OMG.. I just cannot get used to the food there.. But anyway.. I'm finally home! Came back yesterday afternoon... Damn la... Our flight is at 10.45am in the morning which meant that we had to wake up at 6am! Bloody Hell... Can't we have a later flight, maybe in the afternoon or even better if its a night flight! So I can sleep longer!!! Lolx..

But.. Overall... It was a pretty good trip... To free myself from all the stress I'm facing... In SC especially.. But its my passion to serve the council & its my responsibility to serve the council as a Vice President.. Oh Ya.. I almost forgot! I wanna thank Arifin & Amir for taking care of everything when I'm not around.. Indeed, they didn't let me down! Thanks alot Bros... I really appreciate it..

I really missed my councillors when I was in Guangzhou la!!! I miss everyone that I'm close with, my friends, my councillors & I'll never forget my dearest didi Elroy, the bubbly Shrek, my TWIN Carole & my "dear dear" HWQ!!! I missed u guys!!! Can't wait for the trip to Beijing in September next month! Its gonna be fun..

i revived @ 11:10 PM