<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Well... Its been a long time since I last blogged & everyone is bugging me to update it! Hahax.. I think my blog is growing webs in every corner... ARGH... These few weeks have been pretty busy though with all the asian cup betting fever on & some other stuffs to take care of...

Hmm... Went to Causeway Point today together with Azrun, AK, Amir & Elroy to watch Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix... Frankly speaking, its my 2nd time watching it.. Lolx.. I just love the show so much that I don't even mind watching it for the 3rd time... I'm serious!!! Hahax... Don't forget though.. I'm a "Potter Maniac"... I even got all the 6 series of Harry Potter books in my wadrobe... Wahahaha... The show was suppose to start at 5.50pm but guess what, we were SUPER late la... OMG.. We reached the cinema at 6.20pm!!! 1/2 hour late!!! Wow...

Talking about the show... Hmm.. The part when my idol, Professor Albus Dumbledore fought with Lord Voldemort at the Ministry of Magic (Department of Mysteries)... OMG.. I just freaking love that part... Dumbledore is SO damn powerful ok.. Oh yah... Talking about that, something just flashed through my mind.. I'm wondering, those people who have watched the show or follow the Harry Potter series since the 1st series was launched, who they think is more powerful??? Lord Voldemort VS Professor Albus Dumbledore . Who Is More Powerful???

Well... It is said that ever since the 1st series was launched, Professor Albus Dumbledore is considered & recognised as the Most Powerful Wizard in the magic world.. While Lord Voldemort was considered the Dark Wizard that every wizard & witch in the magic world feared.. So both are considered HIGH in status & every witch & wizard feared & respected Professor Albus Dumbldore & Lord Voldemort.. But like what many "Harry Potter fans" around the world say: Professor Albus Dumbledore is the ONLY wizard that Lord Voldemort FEARS...

Now... Back to the question.. In the show, when Lord Voldemort battled with Professor Albus Dumbledore, both showed that why they are so respected & feared in the magic world by showing their breath-taking powers.. Voldemort can summon a Fire Basilisk while Dumbledore can trap Voldemort into a water ball & play with it... Awesome eh???

I'm sure that many "Harry Potter Fans" are debating on who is more powerful, Lord Voldemort or Professor Albus Dumbledore??? Voldemort might claim he beat Professor Albus Dumbledore in the show (Harry Potter & The Order of The Phoenix), but as I said.. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion! Personally, I think Professor Albus Dumbledore won the battle & I would also say that Professor Albus Dumbledore is more powerful than Lord Voldemort!

Many people might argue that I'm biased coz I like Dumbledore but I've got my reasons.. Why I say Professor Albus Dumbledore is more powerful is simple.. Still remember the part where Voldemort summoned the Fire Basilisk, Dumbledore destroyed it by just flicking his wand.. Another point to support my statement is when Dumbledore coiled Voldemort into a water ball, Voldemort struggled to break free!!! All these are points to prove that Professor Albus Dumbledore is more powerful that Lord Voldemort... But well... Thats my own opinion... Everyone will have different opinions..

Hahax.. Seriously.. How I wish Professor Albus Dumbledore could be my father or at the very least, be my principal... Hahaax.. Well.. That will only happen in my dreamland.. OK.. Enough said.. Oh yah... BTW... I'm still reading the 6th book (Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince) but I can't wait for the last book to be out! Woo.. Its gonna be out this saturday! Harry Potter & The Deathly Hollows, I'm comin' for you...

Professor Albus Dumbledore . I Salute You... The character that will always be my favourite!

All right... I gotta end it here... Chao...

i revived @ 11:50 PM