How fast time flies, really, just a blink of an eye, so many things have happened & so many things have changed, but we're still as loving as always... Its good coz it shows that our love is strong enough to overcome all the tests & challenges that we'll face along the way...
I just wanna dedicate this post to you.. You're the best person I could ever find on this earth, you stood by my side whenever I need you to, you would always be there for me in time of need & you took care of me, my welfare, my everything.. I mean, you dedicated so much of your time, your effort, your love for me & I really really appreciate it.. Dear.. Trust me.. I'll never ever swap for another person in my entire life...
You know why??? Coz I feel that God has given me the best gift I've ever recieved in you.. I've caught the most coverted diamond in you & I'll keep you in my heart till the day God decides to give me a rest.. You're at the forefront of my heart, the centre of it, the most important place in my heart has been given to you & only you... You will shower me with praise whenever I did something well, you show care & concern for me when I'm feeling down or when I'm sick & you are always standing behind me, giving me your support all the way till the very end.. The support you give me is priceless, my dear..
I may not be as rich as Bill Gates & I'm not perfect, but there is one thing I can give to you & that is myself... I just wanna to spend the rest of my life with you, whenever I'm happy, sad or angry.. My heart has been given to you & ONLY you... Wherever I go or whatever I do, I've still been thinking of you, missing you every minute... Even though we've quarrelled before, we still patched up & settle our differences & you know that no matter what, I'll always be willing to say "sorry" even if its not my fault.. The reason? Simple.. Becoz I love you...
Its time I end my post.. I just wanna say... I Love You dear... No matter what, my love for you will never die & I'll never let you go..
i revived @ 11:48 PM
the OWNER
Name: Ethan YYS
Nickname: Dead Man
Gender: Male
Status: UNAVAILABLE
Attached To: YOU Y
the LOVES
YOU [my darling] Y
My Mummy! ♥
My Cousins! ♥
Manchester United! ♥
Sir Alex Ferguson! ♥
My BFF 4'ehber JLWS! ♥
My (宝贝) HS and CY! ♥
My Three HKs! ♥
My God Bros/Sis! ♥
Wonkians (YA 2007)! ♥
My Friends! ♥
SOCCER Is My LIFE! ♥
Crumpler Bag! CK in 2 u POP Davidoff Perfume! David Beckham Perfume! DKNY Perfume! Dye My Hair RED! Go To Old Trafford!
Go To USA / Japan!
Man U To Be CHAMPIONS!
Migrate To England!
More Clothes!
More $$ !!!!!! New H/P! New Laptop! New Wallet!
Nintendo DS! Play Station Portable (PSP)! Ellese Watch! Tattoo! That Nike Shoe! Xiao Gui's Book (鬼怒穿)!