<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 08, 2007

Indeed that I haven't been going to church for 2 weeks & I haven't been spending some personal quiet time with God.. The benevolent & noble Man up there in heaven must be very disappointed in me.. I'm sorry God..

I realise something, since the last time I talked to God, problems started erupting one by one.. But I just didn't bother to ask God "What should I do", I continued to solve the problems all by myself & in the end, I made a mess out of it.. But I knew, there was a force behind, giving me the support & giving me the confidence to carry on even though I felt like giving up.. It was God who was helping me, giving me the strength to carry on.. It was then, I realise, without God, I really really cannot handle..

So I decided to spend some precious & quiet time with God.. I asked him all the questions that I wanted to ask, I asked him for solutions on all my problems, he gave me the answers but there is one phrase that I'll always remember: "I'll always be here to guide you along the way".. I trust God with all my heart, I'm willing to let Him take me forward & I'm willing to let Him take me to the next level.. I'm leaving my fate to the Great Man in heaven to decide what he has in store for me..

I felt even more guilty when I realised that even though I was not spending time with God, he kept his faith in me, he never for once abandon me & he continued to give his support & strength to me.. He was there throughout for me, he was by my side everyday, every minute & every second, he never for once left me.. I really want to thank God for staying by my side, watching over me & giving me the strength & confidence when I needed them..

I know for sure.. God will always be by my side until He decides to give me a rest..

i revived @ 11:50 PM