<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 11, 2007

Hmm... Since I've nothing much to do then... Yeah... BLOGGING TIME...

I just want to talk about the few councillors who have been doing so much for the Council & they've done me SO SO SO SO proud... Especially this person! Hmm... You should know who you are! The person who I rest all my hopes on, the person who I put all my trust on & the person who I put all my faith in..

I don't wish to say all their names out in order to keep their identity secret..

Everytime I entrust this person with duties & responsibilities, he has NEVER for once let me down & I mean NEVER... He always fulfil his duties to the best of his ability & he has always passed it with flying colours! I'm just SO proud of him..The way he handles & the way he leads has always been admiring.. He leads & handles in a VERY calm manner, he never gets panic! That... I call... Is the hallmark of Leadership! He puts in his best in everything & he has always been there to assist me to make sure things runs smoothly! He have done me extremely proud.. I really take my hats off to him! Well Done... I have NO DOUBT that I've made the right choice in him!

The next few councillors (7 of them... 1 from EC-1A... 2 from EC-1F... 4 from MCE-1B ) have also done me proud... They've put in alot of effort redesigning the notice board & the SC Room... They've gave me alot of marvellous ideas & valuable opinions & I really want to thank them for it! Good Job guys! I appreciate your opinions & your help alot! They've not let me down for once & I'm proud of that!

Last but not least... The cutest councillor in Dover SC... Hahax... He's a great councillor & an extremely great help to me! He has also never for once let me down & is efficient in his work! Another trustworthy councillor.. He leads by example & has the influence on those working under him.. I don't fear passing down responsibilities to him because I know.. He'll never let me down! He has always been putting his best into the council & I'm very proud of him! Great Job!

There are other councillors who have also put in alot of effort into the council & I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of them! Well Done Guys..

*To My Elite 6... Great Job... Am Proud of the 6 of you*

i revived @ 10:49 PM