<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 05, 2007

~ I'm Tired ~ ~ Very Tired ~

Hmm... ITE College West Combined Meeting... Went for the meeting at Plaza Singapura Starbucks in the morning which started at 11am.. All campus (AMK, BB, BR, CT & DR) attended the meeting & I'm grateful to all for taking time off to attend the meeting.. Thanks Alot.. Haix.. Galex & I have to prepare to get stressed up VERY SOON.. Got so many things to handle about the camp! ARGH... Nicholas & Evon should have attended la!

When the meeting ended, went to Kopitiam with Xavier, Galex, Alvin, Juli & her BF (Ooops.. I forgot his name) for lunch.. Alvin left 1st.. We seated there for a pretty long time, chatting before Juli & her BF gotta leave.. Since Xavier, Galex & myself (The 3 Little Brothers) got no programmes for the day, we decided to catch a movie... Thus, we went to the cinema, bought the ticket for The Reaping, then went to arcade..

I saw Terence there!!! Its been 2 months since we last met bro!!! Hmm.. You've changed bro! More handsome le worx...!!! Hahax... Woah.. So Good.. Studying in SIM!!! Now then I know.. Fail O'Level Maths also can go SIM!!! I also want!!! Haix.. But I'll serve finish my term as Deputy President for Dover SC 1st before I join SIM.. Wait for me there Terence!!! Take Care!!!

Since the show was about to start, the 3 little brothers then went to the theatre.. The show is disgusting la! River can turn into blood...!!! Hahax... The storyline was pretty good.. But its CRAP.. If you read the bible, you'll know why the 3 of us say its crap! After the show was over, Xavier suggested to watch another movie, this time Shooter... So we went to The Cathay, but the timing of the show didn't suit us, then we went to Vivocity, but the seats are too front, so Xavier asked for a refund..

We then decided to go Jurong Point to watch... But halfway through the journey, Galex & I felt really tired la... So we decided to watch it another day & GO HOME TO SLEEP!!! I'm TIRED... TIRED... TIRED...!!!

PS: Terence... Meet up soon yah!!! All the best in everything yah!!! Jia You Bro!!! Take Care too!!! *Bros 4eva*

*Axel . Galex . Xavier* (The 3 Little Brothers) *Bros 4eva*
*I Love You NL*

i revived @ 11:35 PM