Hmm... Haven't been blogging for almost 2 weeks now! Lolx.. Have been pretty busy with the 1st week of school as it was so called 'Orientation' week... It went pretty successful & I'm glad it did... As for our SC April Intake.. The number of applicants was pretty huge! 41 applications! Its one of the largest applicants Dover SC has had!
I really really want to thank ALL my SC Members including my EXCO! They've done a really good job & I'm very happy about that... Hmm.. I shall start off with my Deputy General Secretary, Xavier... He has been covering Siti's duties ever since Siti went for attachment & he's been covering it very well.. Being a General Secretary is never easy, but Xavier has done it fantastically.. Thanks Xav & Well Done.. Next in line is my Deputy Honorary Treasurer, Patricia... A Treasurer's job is a more relax job, but Patricia has been helping me in alot of stuffs.. Thanks Pat & I really appreciate your help..
Next.. To my Executive Council Members.. I'll start with Maximillian, my Chairman for House Committee... He's been pretty stressed up with logistics stuffs & our SC room's inventories, but he's been handling it very well & its a job well done! Good Job, Max... Next is my Chairman for Student Well Being Committee, Li Wen.. She has also been assisting me & Alvin in alot of stuffs & thanks alot, Li Wen... Next is my Publications & Communications Committee Chairman, Xing Yu... He's done a fantastic job in the publicity! Great Job, Xing Yu... My CCA Committee Chairman, Riduan, has also done well in the CCA booth on the 2nd day of school.. Well Done, Riduan.. Then, to Derrick, my Discipline Committee Chairman.. He's been helping us to make sure that everything is in order & was a great help to me & Alvin.. Thanks loads, Derrick... Last but not least, to my Project Committee Chairman & my Project Committee Deputy Chairman, Daniel Hanafi & Firdaus K... They've been the stressful one, but never for once they let me down, they've done a great job in Dover Fiesta & also in our CCA booth... I can't thank them enough, but, I just wanna say.. Fantastic Job, Daniel Hanafi & Firdaus K..
I'm VERY VERY proud of what all my EXCOs has done ever since they were officially appointed & I just can't thank them enough! Thanks a great loads guys! Well Done...
Finished with my EXCOs... Its down to my SC Members from the Security Technology course! Hmm... They've been fantastic ever since they joined SC in February.. All of them have been responsible & are very committed! They fulfilled the task given to them with flying colours & I'm very very proud of them! Without them, the orientation week would not have been successful! Thanks alot guys! Especially Lisa, Afidah, Arifin, Amir & Sankari... They've done a GREAT job! I'm just so so so so proud of ALL my Security Technology Councillors! Well Done guys!
Not forgetting my President, Alvin... He's been very stressed with the orientation week & I hope I've did my best in assisting him! Anyway.. Its my job as a Deputy President.. But without a doubt, he's done well... Don't forget that if you need my help, I'll always be behind you, giving you my support & at the same time, assist you!
All right... Enough of praises... Lets make our SC a good one! Well Done guys... But I expect you guys to continue working with this attitude & commitment.. It might not be an easy journey, but we'll show all other ITE Campuses that we're made of steel & we'll not give in that easily... We'll stand tall, never give up without a fight & we'll perservere all the way to the end.. We'll keep going! Once again.. Great Job My EXCOs & Well Done, my councillors!
i revived @ 8:51 PM
the OWNER
Name: Ethan YYS
Nickname: Dead Man
Gender: Male
Status: UNAVAILABLE
Attached To: YOU Y
the LOVES
YOU [my darling] Y
My Mummy! ♥
My Cousins! ♥
Manchester United! ♥
Sir Alex Ferguson! ♥
My BFF 4'ehber JLWS! ♥
My (宝贝) HS and CY! ♥
My Three HKs! ♥
My God Bros/Sis! ♥
Wonkians (YA 2007)! ♥
My Friends! ♥
SOCCER Is My LIFE! ♥
Crumpler Bag! CK in 2 u POP Davidoff Perfume! David Beckham Perfume! DKNY Perfume! Dye My Hair RED! Go To Old Trafford!
Go To USA / Japan!
Man U To Be CHAMPIONS!
Migrate To England!
More Clothes!
More $$ !!!!!! New H/P! New Laptop! New Wallet!
Nintendo DS! Play Station Portable (PSP)! Ellese Watch! Tattoo! That Nike Shoe! Xiao Gui's Book (鬼怒穿)!