Hmm... Met Gim Huan at Yew Tee MRT Station in the morning yesterday at about 10.15am as we're going for Millenia Institute (MI) Student Council Investiture.. Alighted at Bukit Batok & waited for my bro Galex! Then went to KouFu for breakfast before making our way to MI..
Their investiture was so FORMAL la... I was like.. OMG... Even Galex felt it was so much like secondary school la... But.. Who cares.. As long as we see our friends, Wani, Jesslyn, Charissa, Shukri & Punitha! Hmm.. I find that their outgoing President, if I'm not wrong, his name is Wei Yew, not bad, in a sense that I find that he can lead pretty well!! But anyway.. Congrats to all of them.. But.. Their incoming President doesn't know how to talk well! I mean.. That is my opinion only!
After the investiture, Gim Huan, Galex & myself then went to West Mall for MOVIE!!! Yeah!!! Hahax.. We watched the show 'The Shooter' at 4.40pm.. Tell you la.. It was Xavier that convinced me to watch la! Hahax.. Since Xavier says it was nice, I believed him! BTW.. Joo Tze called me while I was buying the movie ticket, asking me to go Zhi Yong house at about 7 plus at night, I agreed..
Ok... The show ended at about 6.45pm.. I didn't regret watching the show! Thanks Xavier.. You intro(ed) us the right show! Thus, Galex followed me home to take Zhi Yong's haversack! Then, made our way to Boon Lay as I agreed to go Zhi Yong's house.. Hmm.. Played mahjong & chit chatted with Qi Feng, Jiang Nan, Joo Tze & Zhi Yong!
Nico.. Hope to see you soon yeah!!! Muackx.. Love you loads!
All Right.. Got to go now.. Chao... Enjoy guys!
*I Love You NL*
i revived @ 9:20 AM
the OWNER
Name: Ethan YYS
Nickname: Dead Man
Gender: Male
Status: UNAVAILABLE
Attached To: YOU Y
the LOVES
YOU [my darling] Y
My Mummy! ♥
My Cousins! ♥
Manchester United! ♥
Sir Alex Ferguson! ♥
My BFF 4'ehber JLWS! ♥
My (宝贝) HS and CY! ♥
My Three HKs! ♥
My God Bros/Sis! ♥
Wonkians (YA 2007)! ♥
My Friends! ♥
SOCCER Is My LIFE! ♥
Crumpler Bag! CK in 2 u POP Davidoff Perfume! David Beckham Perfume! DKNY Perfume! Dye My Hair RED! Go To Old Trafford!
Go To USA / Japan!
Man U To Be CHAMPIONS!
Migrate To England!
More Clothes!
More $$ !!!!!! New H/P! New Laptop! New Wallet!
Nintendo DS! Play Station Portable (PSP)! Ellese Watch! Tattoo! That Nike Shoe! Xiao Gui's Book (鬼怒穿)!