<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 19, 2007

Today was our SC Investiture at BB ITE... Woah... So damn stress lo... Hahax... Things were so last minute & I gotta run here run there to make sure everything runs smoothly coz my Mr President, Alvin was also busy with his speech, so on & so forth, thats why I had to run here run there!!! ARGH...

It was considered a success... Really... I'm also very very proud of ALL my Exco Members as well as my ordinary members... They were excellent today & they've done me real proud.. Well Done Guys.. Even Alvin is also proud of you guys!!! Hmm.. I would like to specially thank Xavier, Patricia, Sankari, Derrick, Daniel Hanafi, Siti Kamisah, Li Wen & Max for helping me alot.. Thanks!

To My President - Alvin... Hmm... You did well today bro.. Even though you fumbled in the pledge, its ok, coz definitely will feel nervous de! Hahax.. Remember to 'Jia You' to make our SC stronger!!! Don't worry coz I'll be there to assist you whenever you need me to! Hahax...

Other than my own SC members.. I would also like to thank Galex, Nicholas, Evon, Juliana, Gim Huan, Nabil, Gladys, Su Zhen, Jie Kai & all other campus SC members for gracing & attending our SC Investiture.. I really appreciate it.. Thanks alot guys... Cya guys soon!

Haresh & Hanafi.. I know our batch of councillors have done you proud & I'm extremely proud of you two also! Trust me.. Alvin & I will make sure our SC's reputation will go up to the next level... We will not let you down! Special thanks to Haresh, I know you've been supporting me ever since I joined SC.. I'm touched.. Really.. Thanks once again Haresh..

Thanks to my baobei didi Daniiel & Azfar for helping me out too... Daniiel didi... You've really really helped me out in alot of things & I know you've been supporting me all the way.. I hope I've done my didi proud being the Deputy President.. I'll not let you down bao bei... Thanks alot Daniiel.. I Love You..

Last but not least... Darling.. You, like Daniiel, has been my driving force as I climbed my way up to the Deputy President position & you've been giving me encouragement & giving me support all this while.. You've also been there for me everytime I'm stress or feeling down.. Darling.. I really really appreciate it.. I know you're proud of me & I will not let you down too.. Dar.. I Love loads & I love you forever.. .. I LOVE YOU...

i revived @ 11:41 PM