Its 5th March & guess what is it that is so special about today??? Hahax... Its Kelvin's Birthday... Nothing so special about it but I just wanna wish him a very Happy 19th Birthday..
Firstly... I just wanna blog about my Manchester United... It was a great win against Liverpool, though it took abit of luck, but that is what being a champion is all about! Well Done.. But I am equally furious as Sir Alex about Pual Scholes red card, it was a definite red card & he deserves to be sent off.. I am absolutely furious with Scholes! How can he do that?? Haix...
Lets talk about my week so far... Hmm.. Has been going to Zhi Yong's place regularly for mahjong sessions together with Jiang, Jon, JT & QF.. I think i'm beginning to get addicted to mahjong!!! Whahaha... Friday's game lasted for quite a few hours that it was too late to go home, thus, had a night over at ZY's place.. Saturday was spent at Jiang's place, playing games, chit chatting & watching soccer with QF.. JT actually wanted to come but dunno what happened then he did not turn up..
Hmm.. Talking about Saturday! Haix... Had a big quarrel with QF in front of Jiang! Alamak... I just don't understand myself... I should have controlled my temper! Just because of a game, we quarrelled &it spoils our friendship? Its not worth it! Not worth it at all.. Haix.. What is done cannot be undone, but i still treat him as a good friend though.. Jiang was absolutely furious with the both of us lo.. It was actually the 1st time I see Jiang lose his cool lo.. He scolded me & I guess he scolded QF as well.. Sorry Jiang.. I don't wanna talk about it anymore..
Sunday... Hmm... Went to ITE roadshow at Marina Square with Patricia, Shafri & Li Wen.. It ended at about 2.30pm.. Had lunch with Patricia at LJS and then made my way to Derrick's place together with Jason & Silva.. Went there for mahjong also..!!! Seems like this whole week I have been playing mahjong after mahjong! Lolx..
Today was the election day for our SC President's post! Xavier, Daniel & Max were the witness while Alvin, myself, Shafri & Siti were the nominees for the post.. Went class by class to gather votes & on Wednesday, we'll know the results.. Haix.. Talking about SC, I just wanna get the post of Chairman for Discipline Committee!
This Friday will be our SC investiture rehersal at BB ITE & I'll be meeting Jon in the morning as he is studying there.. Will be going to BB ITE with him... Seems like I gotta end here.. I just hope everything between me & QF will be all right! Haix.. Regret.. I really regretted..!!!
PS: Daniiel (didi)... Don't think so much about your exams being screwed up! As long as you have tried your very best, I have faith you will pull through! So have more confidence in youself ya didi.. All the best & take care..
*Love all my friends*
i revived @ 1:01 AM
the OWNER
Name: Ethan YYS
Nickname: Dead Man
Gender: Male
Status: UNAVAILABLE
Attached To: YOU Y
the LOVES
YOU [my darling] Y
My Mummy! ♥
My Cousins! ♥
Manchester United! ♥
Sir Alex Ferguson! ♥
My BFF 4'ehber JLWS! ♥
My (宝贝) HS and CY! ♥
My Three HKs! ♥
My God Bros/Sis! ♥
Wonkians (YA 2007)! ♥
My Friends! ♥
SOCCER Is My LIFE! ♥
Crumpler Bag! CK in 2 u POP Davidoff Perfume! David Beckham Perfume! DKNY Perfume! Dye My Hair RED! Go To Old Trafford!
Go To USA / Japan!
Man U To Be CHAMPIONS!
Migrate To England!
More Clothes!
More $$ !!!!!! New H/P! New Laptop! New Wallet!
Nintendo DS! Play Station Portable (PSP)! Ellese Watch! Tattoo! That Nike Shoe! Xiao Gui's Book (鬼怒穿)!