ITE College West (Dover)'s Student Council new exco has finally been confirmed..!! The current Year 1 batch has been waiting for this day for 4 long months le..
Hmm... Let me 1st congratulate Alvin Loo, our new President... Its been a long long struggle between me, Alvin & Shafri.. We've been fighting for the President's post for months.. But.. Hahax.. Alvin has won it & congrats to him once again.. As for me... Wahaha.. I did not expect my position to be the Deputy President, when I heard Mr Alex announce my name as the Deputy President, I was pretty shock, yes, I was a little stunned.. But at the same time, glad that I did not become the President or else I'll be so bloody damn stressed lo..
Being the Deputy President is stressful enough already lo, gotta assist Alvin in loads of things, especially when Alvin is so forgetful la... Haix.. Stress Stress Stress... Anyway.. I would also like to congratulate Siti, Xavier & Shafri for making it into the top 6 ranks.. Siti as the General Secretary, Xavier as the Deputy General Secretary, Shafri as the Honorary Treasurer & Patricia as the Deputy Honorary Treasurer.. The 1st & foremost aim of Alvin & myself is to bring up the reputation of Dover's SC.. Our reputation has clearly been dwindling the past year & Alvin & myself believe that its high time we try to save it & at the same time, bring it up..
The rest of the Exco Committee Positions are made up of people that Alvin & myself trust, so naturally, it gives us the confidence that we can bring the reputation of our Dover's SC up together with the rest of the Exco Committee.. So lets work hand in hand to build our Dover's SC reputation to a new level & to greater hights..
All along.. Alvin & I can work pretty well & I'm very sure we'll continue to work well with each other.. This really is good news coz both of us are in a leadership position & these positions requires the both of us to work together.. Its very important to have a President who can communicate well with the Deputy President & vice versa.. So I have absolute faith that we can make Dover's SC a force to be reckon with!
i revived @ 9:05 PM
the OWNER
Name: Ethan YYS
Nickname: Dead Man
Gender: Male
Status: UNAVAILABLE
Attached To: YOU Y
the LOVES
YOU [my darling] Y
My Mummy! ♥
My Cousins! ♥
Manchester United! ♥
Sir Alex Ferguson! ♥
My BFF 4'ehber JLWS! ♥
My (宝贝) HS and CY! ♥
My Three HKs! ♥
My God Bros/Sis! ♥
Wonkians (YA 2007)! ♥
My Friends! ♥
SOCCER Is My LIFE! ♥
Crumpler Bag! CK in 2 u POP Davidoff Perfume! David Beckham Perfume! DKNY Perfume! Dye My Hair RED! Go To Old Trafford!
Go To USA / Japan!
Man U To Be CHAMPIONS!
Migrate To England!
More Clothes!
More $$ !!!!!! New H/P! New Laptop! New Wallet!
Nintendo DS! Play Station Portable (PSP)! Ellese Watch! Tattoo! That Nike Shoe! Xiao Gui's Book (鬼怒穿)!