First of all... Happy Birthday to my baobei didi Daniiel... 18 years old le worx!!! Adult already worx!!! Hahax.. But I have no worries coz I know that you're matured enough to take care of yourself.. All the best in everything you do & may your wishes & dreams come true.. Most importantly.. Take GOOD care of yourself...
Hmm... Lets talk about yesterday.. Went to ITE Macpherson for ITE College Central Combined Investiture.. My President, Alvin, myself (Vice President), Siti (General Secretary), Shafri (Honorary Treasurer) & Li Wen (Chairman for Student Well Being Committee) represented Dover campus.. ITE Simei, Balestier & Clementi were there too.. A pity Nicholas & his AMK councillors were not there..
Had some fun there, playing games during the reception time & busy taking photos... Had a small chat with ITE Bishan President & Vice President & also ITE Yishun Project Committee Chairman... Hahax.. We even pulled Kek Boon to join in the fun lo.. Hahaax.. Ok.. But this month will be a busy month for me & my President Alvin liao.. Got alot of meetings to attend..!!! Haix..
After the investiture & reception... Took bus 66 with Evon, Juliana, Alvin & Galex.. We chatted during the jouney & came up with alot of ideas... Woah.. Sure got alot of things to talk about during the meeting on 5th April.. Galex & I alighted at Bukit Timah area, went to Jiang Nan's house & played pool there.. Played for almost 3 hours lo..
During the 3 hours.. Galex & I came up with loads of ideas too.. Like an Amazing race, a Camp, etc.. After playing pool.. Went for dinner at the market before we made our way home.. Then at night, went to Josh's place for mahjong with Silva & Francis.. So damn tired la..
I think I better end here le lah.. I'm so tired lo...
*I Love You My NL*
i revived @ 11:48 PM
the OWNER
Name: Ethan YYS
Nickname: Dead Man
Gender: Male
Status: UNAVAILABLE
Attached To: YOU Y
the LOVES
YOU [my darling] Y
My Mummy! ♥
My Cousins! ♥
Manchester United! ♥
Sir Alex Ferguson! ♥
My BFF 4'ehber JLWS! ♥
My (宝贝) HS and CY! ♥
My Three HKs! ♥
My God Bros/Sis! ♥
Wonkians (YA 2007)! ♥
My Friends! ♥
SOCCER Is My LIFE! ♥
Crumpler Bag! CK in 2 u POP Davidoff Perfume! David Beckham Perfume! DKNY Perfume! Dye My Hair RED! Go To Old Trafford!
Go To USA / Japan!
Man U To Be CHAMPIONS!
Migrate To England!
More Clothes!
More $$ !!!!!! New H/P! New Laptop! New Wallet!
Nintendo DS! Play Station Portable (PSP)! Ellese Watch! Tattoo! That Nike Shoe! Xiao Gui's Book (鬼怒穿)!