<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 21, 2007

These few days.. I seriously think a few of my friends are a little MAD & Kepo.. Hahax... Must be wondering why i said that right? Hahax.. Simple.. A few of them kept asking me.. Who's My Best Friend??? Lolx.. They indeed caught me there.. I was speechless for a while before i answered: 'Why you all suddenly ask me this question??'... Their reply: 'Curious mah... Say who is your best friend lei'... Hmm.. Well.. I smell something is amiss.. But.. Who cares..?? I don't give a bloody damn to it.. Then, they suddenly blurt something out: 'By Monday say who is your best friend horx'...

Lolx.. Well... I'm gonna have a HARD time thinking 'who is my best friend'?? There are several choices for me to choose from.. Hmm.. Lets start from my Primary school friends whom i still keep in contact with & we are still VERY close.. Jeffrey?? Qi Kai?? Zhi Xiang?? Joe?? Shafiq?? Vimalan?? Francis??... Haix.. I dunno...

Now.. To my secondary school friends who i'm pretty close with... Jiang Nan?? Joo Tze?? Qi Feng?? Zhi Yong?? Jonathan?? Han Siang?? Haix.. I also dunno..

My current school friends that i'm super close with.. Well.. Lets see.. Wei Song?? David?? Luqman?? Xavier?? Vinod?? Jie Kai??.. Haix.. I still dunno.. I just can't seem to figure it out!!!

My other friends includes Daniiel?? Clement?? Gary?? Shawn?? Jarryl??Sean?? Ben?? Yu Ren?? Haix.. So Many.. How to choose???

But.. There are 7 people who i can really say are 'Worthy Best Friends'... Hahax.. Jeffrey, Jiang Nan, Joo Tze, Qi Feng, Wei Song & Yu Ren... Hahax.. I shall see when Monday comes.. Wahaha..

i revived @ 1:52 AM