<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Manchester United has once again disappoint me... Haix... Drawing with Newcastle 2-2 at St James' Park isn't a good result... It is not good enough... 1 point is not good enough...

You're challenging Chelsea for the Premier League Title, Manchester United...!!! You CANNOT afford to slip points just like that, it will make the job easier for Chelsea, it gives Chelsea more chance to catch up... Your Performance last night was fine, but you just missed chances after chances...!!! I just don't get it, WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS SCORE LAST NITE??? I don't get it... I don't understand Why...

Manchester United... Please... It's time to buck up.. Bring yourselves together after this disappointing draw & continue your assault on the Premier League Title.. As for Liverpool.. Phew... What a great score it was.. 3-0 against Bolton.. Fantastic.. OMG.. Hope Chelsea lose tonight... Hahax.. Oops . Sorry Jonathan & Qi Feng.. I know you both like Chelsea.. Hahax..

Well.. I had spent a Great New Year's eve... Myself, Ginger, JT & QF went to Expo (Zouk Out New Year Celebration Party) for countdown.. Lolx.. I think QF drank a little too much, he even went in to the Girls' toilet... OMG.. He also accidentally kissed a gal (that was according to JT, didn't see it).. OMG... Hahax.. QF.. Improve your 'Jiu Liang'.. Hahaax.. After that, we went to Sentosa, then to QF House to spend the night...

Will blog again soon... School reopening in a week's time.. ARGH... So fast... Oh yah... Tomorrow JT, Ginger, Daniiel, Zhi Yong & many of my other friends school reopening le... Hahax.. All The Best yah guys... Study Hard & Play Hard... Lolx.. Take Care.. Manchester United... Remember to Buck Up... Please...

i revived @ 4:50 PM