I've been so stressed up lately as the event I'm in charge of for Student Council, The Mural Painting Event, is about to start!!! ARGH... Thats why.. Blogging came to my mind.. Haix.. Its where I can really release that little bit of my stress..
Seriously.. Being a Chairperson isn't that easy.. But.. Mr Timothy chose me & I already accepted this post, what can I do? Back Out?? Impossible... I realize something when I first started to idolise & admire Sir Alex Ferguson & it was Sir Alex who said this: 'Being a Leader is to lead his team all the way to the end & not leave them in the lurch halfway through the journey, even if the team is in crisis, the leader has to lift them up, motivate them & continue with the journey'... In short.. It is 'Never Give Up Until The Very Last Minute'...
My team isn't in crisis, but my team is really facing the stress as the start of the event draws closer & closer.. Yes.. I admit, My Vice Chairpersons, Jie Kai & Patricia & myself as the chairperson have High Expectations.. Maybe thats' the reason why my team is so stressed up! Many people say Jie Kai & myself are autocratic leaders, while Patricia is a democratic leader, thus, that makes it easier for the team to gel as there are two different types of leaders leading the team! Well.. I don't really agree with that, but... Haix.. I don't wanna argue..
I admit.. I'm very harsh with my team & I really have VERY high expectations of them.. I recently said to them: 'What I expect from this team is simple.. We are working as a team, not as an individual, so I expect teamwork from each & everyone of you. Efficiency is also very important. I want everyone of you to be efficient in your work & your responsibilities. Things must be done quickly, I do not want to see anyone taking their own sweet time to finish what they are supposed to do. I also expect 100% commitment from all of you. I will not tolerate anything less than 100% commitment. Remember that. I also expect each & everyone of you to perform well & show me the results. Only a good performance from all of you can give me the results I want, so, make sure you put in a good performance. We must make this event a success, we have to succeed.. Failure in this event would be a disaster & I do not expect to see it fail...'
Hahax.. Well.. I admit.. I was a little harsh.. But I really want to make this event a success! Hopefully it will... Hmm.. This coming Wednesday, 17/01/07 will be the Voting Day Ceremony for my event! Lets pray hard we will succeed.. Hahax.. There is still a long way to go after this Voting Day Ceremony.. So.. Lets work hand in hand & make this event a success!
i revived @ 8:51 PM
the OWNER
Name: Ethan YYS
Nickname: Dead Man
Gender: Male
Status: UNAVAILABLE
Attached To: YOU Y
the LOVES
YOU [my darling] Y
My Mummy! ♥
My Cousins! ♥
Manchester United! ♥
Sir Alex Ferguson! ♥
My BFF 4'ehber JLWS! ♥
My (宝贝) HS and CY! ♥
My Three HKs! ♥
My God Bros/Sis! ♥
Wonkians (YA 2007)! ♥
My Friends! ♥
SOCCER Is My LIFE! ♥
Crumpler Bag! CK in 2 u POP Davidoff Perfume! David Beckham Perfume! DKNY Perfume! Dye My Hair RED! Go To Old Trafford!
Go To USA / Japan!
Man U To Be CHAMPIONS!
Migrate To England!
More Clothes!
More $$ !!!!!! New H/P! New Laptop! New Wallet!
Nintendo DS! Play Station Portable (PSP)! Ellese Watch! Tattoo! That Nike Shoe! Xiao Gui's Book (鬼怒穿)!