<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 08, 2006

Wah... Yesterday finally went to RP (Republic Polytechnic)... Joo Tze's school...

My lesson ended at 3.30pm & I immediatly rushed to Dover MRT as Joo & QF were both waiting for me there.. OMG.. They've been waiting for about 1/2 hour... I'm so sorry... Ok.. We met & made our way to my house as I needed to get change & pack my things... We're preparing to go for a swim at RP..

RP was like.. Woo.. So bloody nice lo... Hahax.. QF & Myself were both impressed with RP's interior & exterior design... We then got changed & went straight into the pool after signing in our names.. After swimming for about an hour plus, QF & Joo decided to stop.. Thus, we got changed again & went to their Indoor Basketball Court... OMG... Wow.. I'm so so so so impressed... They even got an air conditioned basketball court lo... Haix.. How I wish I'm in that school...

We then met Jiang at Causeway Point for dinner at Jack's Place.. Hahax.. The 4 us ordered a NZ T-Bone Steak which costs about $21... Wow... So Ex lo.. The beef was so hard to cut lo, I even needed Jiang's help to cut it for me.. OMG.. So pai seh... Lolx.. BTW.. Thanks Jiang.. QF lehx.. Haix.. He did so many disgusting things lo.. Lolx.. I also don't know how to say him lo... Lolx.. QF.. Stop that habit of yours!!!

After eating our dinner, Jiang then fetched us home.. Thanks for the ride Jiang & sorry to have troubled you to fetch us home.. Hmm.. I think I've got to end here... Take Care My Friends...

i revived @ 4:28 PM