First... This is what I've got to say to Joo Tze aka Casper... Well.. Joo.. We've known each other for quite some time now & we've been like going out together with Ginger & Qi Feng almost every weekend.. The memories we had together will remain vivid in my mind till the day I leave this World & I really ought to thank you, becoz you've been a great friend to me, a great companion & may our friendship last forever... Remember the Genting trip together with Ginger & Zhi Yong?? Hmm.. Those memories, I'll always remember them.. I'll always cherish knowing somone like you. Thanks Bro..
Anyway... Enough of crap talk.. I wanna wish you a Very Happy Birthday.. Hmm.. Since its still before 12mn, its still your birthday... Ok... May you have a pink of health, may your results be tip top & may your dreams come true...
Lolx... The water bomb plan was a masterstroke by the 3 of us (Ginger, Qi Feng & myself) worx... Zhi Yong also help us out alot lehx... So you must appreciate our effort ahx... Hahax.. We know you're a very smart person, so that was why we used these sort of tricks to make you fall into our trap...!!! Hahax.. It seems like the 4 of us (Ginger, Qi Feng, Zhi Yong & myself) are smarter than you ehx... Lolx.. Hahahahahhahahax... Anyway... Hope you enjoyed your birthday party & I'm sorry, I got to leave early that day yahx..
Hahhax... 1 final thing before I end my blog... Hope you enjoyed the "good" plan we gave you... The water bomb thingy was FUN... Lolx..
Ok.. I got to end here le... So... Take Care Joo Tze aka Casper... Chao... Tata... Sayonara... Adios... Bye... Good Nite & Sweet Dreams...
*Friends Forever*
i revived @ 11:30 PM
the OWNER
Name: Ethan YYS
Nickname: Dead Man
Gender: Male
Status: UNAVAILABLE
Attached To: YOU Y
the LOVES
YOU [my darling] Y
My Mummy! ♥
My Cousins! ♥
Manchester United! ♥
Sir Alex Ferguson! ♥
My BFF 4'ehber JLWS! ♥
My (宝贝) HS and CY! ♥
My Three HKs! ♥
My God Bros/Sis! ♥
Wonkians (YA 2007)! ♥
My Friends! ♥
SOCCER Is My LIFE! ♥
Crumpler Bag! CK in 2 u POP Davidoff Perfume! David Beckham Perfume! DKNY Perfume! Dye My Hair RED! Go To Old Trafford!
Go To USA / Japan!
Man U To Be CHAMPIONS!
Migrate To England!
More Clothes!
More $$ !!!!!! New H/P! New Laptop! New Wallet!
Nintendo DS! Play Station Portable (PSP)! Ellese Watch! Tattoo! That Nike Shoe! Xiao Gui's Book (鬼怒穿)!