<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Seriously... I'm still wondering why do I have the 'Holiday Mood' much earlier before the exams, which started today... Haix... Had a chat with Han Siang, Jie Jun, Jacqueline Jie, Joo Tze, Jiang Nan & Daniiel in MSN this morning...

I met Vinod at Yew Tee MRT Station at 1.45pm before making our way to school. When we reached Dover MRT Station, we saw Farizanaur and Sulaiman there, thus, we made our way to school together...

Once we reached school, I went to the library to find Luqman, but he was already out... Hahahax.. I saw Jeffrey in the library, studying for the exam... Hahax.. Such a good boy.. Just joking Bro...

I met Luqman before going down to the canteen to have some snacks... All seems nervous about the exams... But, nonetheless, most of them sounded confident! When I almost finished eating my 'Lo Mai Kai', Clement came.. Haix.. Didi... Why you sound so unconfident??? Okay... We made our way up to the exam hall at 2.50pm as the exams was going to start at 3pm... I was like.. ARGH!!! So Scared...

I finished doing the exam paper at about 4.25pm, I went outside as I was waiting for Luqman... While waiting, Fariz came out, guess what he said?? Haix... As expected, "Die lahx... Cannot Do... Fail already".. Hahax.. I said "Same Same".. Then, after awhile, Jeffrey & Clement came out together... Jeffery came towards me, we pat each other's back, shook hands, then I asked him: "How was the paper?"... He replied: "Can pass lahx... But Score lehx... Cannot"... Hahax.. Good for you bro, at least you can do... Jia You Jeff...

Clement then came, after Jeffrey left, He immediately asked me if I could do the paper, I shook my head & replied: "Confirm DIE"... Hahax.. He said: "I also... Can die liao... Repeat liao"... Haix... Didi... Have more confidence in yourself!! Haikal came out after that, same thing, he shook his head & said: "Die"... Hahax... Jian Yi came out after Haikal did.. He looks calm... I think he was able to do the paper! As for Chin How... He finished doing the paper about 10 minutes before me...

Haix... Don't know how also... Haix... Anyway... Thats' about it... So... Erm... Wish Me Luck Guys... Oh yah... Before I end my blog...

I would like to thank Joo Tze, Jiang Nan, Luqman, Jeffrey, Jie Jun, Han Siang, Daniiel & Jacqueline Jie for giving me confidence even though I told them I would fail... Joo Tze, Jiang Nan & Daniiel kept asking me to do some last minute study & wished me luck, Jiang Nan told me to try my best to pass, while Joo Tze told me to study so that I can go Poly... Hahax.. Seriously... Thanks Joo & Jiang.. As for Jeffrey, Luqman, Jie Jun, Han Siang & Jacqueline Jie, they gave me some confidence by talking me round... I thank you guys also... Thanks so much, my pals...

Last but not least... Good Luck Jeffrey... I really hope you pass yahx.. Bro... "Jia You"... Not to forget my class & my classmates... EC-1A... C'mon Guys... You all can do it!!! 'EC-1A All The Way'... Take care during the holidays... Will miss ya guys... As for my didi, Clement, just forget about the whole thing & look forward... Don't mull over the STUPID examination... Hahax... Even Han Siang also said "Never Mind" even if we fail.. Hahahax...

Okay... I gotta end here... Chao guys... Take Care...

i revived @ 9:48 PM