Saturday, September 02, 2006
I met Jiang at Bukit Batok yesterday at about 11am. I accompanied him to the M'sian High Comm as he wanted to make his visa. We're going to Genting with Zhi Yong & Joo Tze! When we reached there, the embassy was already closed. Thus, Jiang & I went to his dad's company to write a cheque for his road tax.We then went to Jiang's place, took his car, then went to 'Vicom' to pay his road tax. After paying, we went to Jurong East to fetch Qi Feng & Joo Tze. We then drove to the High Comm of M'sia again to do his visa before going to the ICA Building to extend my passport.Once it was extended, it was about 5pm, Jiang then fetch Joo, Feng & me to Bugis while he went to fetch his dad home before coming to meet us at City Hall. Wow... Joo Tze spent almost $80 on a shirt while I only spent $22 on a shirt. We were having a shopping spree!When we met Jiang again, we took a cab back to Bukit Timah to play pool till about 12mn before going to jiang's place to bathe & do facial... hahax... We bought facial masks & started to relax after putting it. Of course, we chatted while waiting for our masks to dry! Aren't we VAIN?? Lolx... After washing it off, we went to bed at Jiang's place. This time I had to squeeze on the same bed with qi feng. Wah... We only slept at 5 plus in the morning! So tired! Qi Feng was like squeezing me & left me little space to sleep, he also took my blanket away despite me covering it for him... We had to share the same blanket too... QF... You're SO MEAN... hahax...Okay, we woke up at 9 plus in the morning today, had our breakfast before we went our seperate ways! It was time to say goodbye... So Sad... Qi Feng was going to Boon Lay to play soccer, I was going to Jurong East to play soccer also, while Joo Tze went home as he got an appointment later on... Hahax... Joo's got a special appointment worx... Enjoy yourself bahx, Joo... As for Qi Feng, take some rest & study hard for your O'Levels le... "Jia you" Qi Feng... Jiang, take care bahx...