<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 16, 2006

I was supposed to meet Zhi Yong at Bukit Batok yesterday morning at 10am but he overslept & I waited for almost 45 mins before he arrived. Lolx... he wanted me to be his male leading actor for his upcoming project. When he arrived, he brought me to meet his other crews.

Okay... The acting ended at about 2.45pm. I made my way to Jiang's place to meet up with Qi Feng & Jiang. When I reached, they were already swimming in the pool, thus, i got changed & went down. After swimming for about an hour, the weather began to turn bad, thus, the 3 of us went to take a bath. Lolx... After bathing, Joo arrived... OMG... He had no chance to swim coz he arrived late...

We went up to Jiang's place, played poker card, before leaving his place at 6.30pm to go for our dinner at Pariss International Seafood Restaurant at Takashimaya! OMG... We spent $44.81 just to have dinner there & mind you, the cost for each person is that amount you know!!!

It was fun eating there, taking almost all dishes at the buffet to enjoy our eating spree. We finished eating, we went back to west mall to watch the movie "Pirates of The Carribean [DeadMan's Chest]. While queueing, I saw Jeffrey with his friends also buying tickets. We were catching the 12.10am show.

As it was still early, we went to the arcade, saw Jeffrey there too, I approached him to have a short chat. Lolx... He was catching Superman at 11.25pm. After chatting, we pat each other on the back & bid goodbye. While watching the movie, we were damn tired...

It ended at about 2.15pm, we made our way back to Jiang's place... We immediately fell asleep...

i revived @ 9:40 PM