<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hmm... What shall I talk about... Hmm...
Ah... Got It... I shall talk about my feelings while watching the Germany VS Italy match & what I did yesterday's evening...

Ok... I met Jiang Nan at Singapore Pools (Bukit Batok) at about 6.30pm. He was contemplating on whether to bet on Italy winning Germany. We discussed, stated our opinions, and in the end, Jiang nan decided not to take the risk. Hahax... As Joo Tze told me place a bet for him on Italy to win 1x2, I placed it.

After helping Joo Tze to place his bet, Jiang Nan & myself went to West Mall to have our dinner... While having our dinner, we chatted on the match between Germany & Italy. Jiang Nan was hoping for a Draw between this two sides, but I was hoping for an Italian Win (Because I SUPPORT ITALY)... After having our dinner, we went home...

Hmm... Ok... Qi Feng, myself & Joo Tze were hoping for an Italian win, while Jiang Nan was hoping for a Draw... Hmm... Who'll Get The Last Laugh?? Read On To Find Out...

I woke up at 2.50am to watch the match between Germany & Italy. The 1st half was not particularly exciting as both sides were cautious with their approach & were holding the ball for a long period of time... But the 2nd half was much more exciting... Both sides had their chances, but couldn't score... Frankly speaking, I was ruing Italy's missed chances... I wanted Italy to win badly & I would LOVE to see them play in the Final... Hmm... The match ended 0-0 after 90 mins of regulation time...

Then... The match went into Extra - Time... The 1st period of the extra - time, Germany were clearly the better side... They had much more chances than Italy & were attacking beautifully, trying very hard to break the Italy's defence, but failed even though they had a couple of good chances... I was pretty disappointed with Italy & I was praying that Italy would buck up in the 2nd period... I was extremely worried... Ok... Then, the 2nd period of extra - time started... I was even more nervous... This time, Italy were the better side, they dominated Germany for the whole of the 2nd period of extra time & could have easily scored the winner through Andrea Pirlo... But the ball hit the post... Haix...

Then... With 2 mins to go before the match goes into Penalty-Shoot Out to decide the winner, Italy scored!!!! I was SOOOO Happy... I was jumping like a mad man & I was shouting 'Yes' 'Yes'... Hahax... Fabio Grosso (Italy's Left Back) scored with a sheer - class curler that left Jens Lehmann (Germany Goalkeeper) absolutely STUNNED... Italy was 1-0 up... There was 1 min left... This time, Italy scored the 2nd goal through Alessandro Del Piero... A clever pass from Alberto Gilardinho resulted in Italy's 2nd goal which Alessandro Del Piero converted... I was over the moon... Italy has finally made it to the Finals after 12 LONG YEARS... OMG... I'm so happy... So Happy...

I really got to hand it to the Italians... They never give up till the end, their spirit, their cleverness, their skills are major factors that made me support them ever since I started watching World Cup in 1998... Last but not least... I just want to end off by saying... "I Love You, Italy"...

The Azzuris [Italy] are going for the world cup after 24 years of drought (their last world cup title was in 1982) ... GLORY ! GLORY ! ITALIA WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP THIS YEAR...

i revived @ 10:16 PM