<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21817408?origin\x3dhttp://dead-sean.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Yeah... School started at 8.30am this morning and I was like so damn tired because I only slept at 5am (Watcing World Cup)... Hahax... NVM... Okie... Lets talk about today, hmm, first lesson was JTS before APA started at 10.30am.

I think I shall start with what happened after APA lesson. It ended at about 11.50am and we had a 1hr 10mins break... Okie... Very long yah? Hahax... Oh Well... I went to the library with Haikal to check out the odds for today's world cup matches while chatting on MSN with Jiang Nan. Well... We left the library at 12.30pm before making our way to the HQ. Hahax... On our way, I met Jeffrey & Clement at the foyer, said 'Hi' to them & I left for the HQ with Haikal.

We came back from the HQ at about 12.55pm. It was surprising to see Clement & Jeffrey still sitting at the foyer with their friends. Thus, I approached Clement to see if he has any tips. Hahaax... He told me a few... Welll... I also asked Jeffrey for tips, but he doesn't have any as he is not a typical punter. NVM... I forgive him... Hahaax... As I was rushing for lesson, I bid them goodbye before I made my way up to class. It ended at about 1.50pm as we were going for a visit to PSA Building.

Okie... Welll... I again saw Jeffrey at the corridor, had a short chat with him, before I boarded the bus. Haahax... You know how many people went for the visit?? Hahax... Out of 35, only 19 went... OMG... Its PATHETIC... Ok... Welll... NVM... We reached there at about 2.45pm, went up to the 40th floor of the building for a presentation... I mean... OMG... The view was so DAMN nice... We could see the vast sea with various islands... OMG... Its SO beautiful...

When everything ended at about 3.30pm, I, together with Wai Chi & Faz took the cab back to Yew Tee... Hahax... I reached home at 4.10pm. Hmm... As I was meeting Qi Feng & Jiang Nan at Bukit Batok at 6pm, I quickly bathed, had my dinner & left home... Ok... We caught the movie titled 'Scary Movie 4' at West Mall at 6.05pm. It was a LAME show, but very comedy & I liked it very much... I'm serious... I like it very much though its lame, coz only lame shows will make you laugh right?? After watching the show, we went to Singapore Pools to bet on matches AGAIN... Hahax...

After placing our bets, we accompanied Qi Feng as he wanted to have his dinner before making our way to Jiang Nan's place to watch soccer... Hahax... I'm at his house now... Okie... Well... I think I should really end here... Thats the story for today...

Okie... Before I end off... I should say a few words... Firstly, Clement, I think you should really cut down on betting (I'm also talking about myself)... Hahax... Have been losing recently & I think we should really stop for awhile yah, didi... Secondly, Jeffrey, Hahax... World Cup is once every 4 years & you should really get yourself 'high'... I mean, if you don't bet, you won't have the 'high' feeling while watching matches... Of course, excluding your favourite BRAZIL... I'm not trying to teach you bad or what, its just my opinion... Oh welll... Hahax... I forgot my good bro Jeffrey is a good boy... Hehex... Welll... Take good care of yourself Jeffrey & Clement... Both of you are always my good bro...

Last but not least, lets hope that Jiang Nan, myself & Qi Feng will win some cash tonight... Wish us luck... Chao... Take care, my friends... Oh yah... Qi Feng & Jiang Nan... Good Luck & hope you all win win $$ tonight... Of course, not to forget myself... Hehex... Good Luck, Sean... This is called self - motivation... Hahax... Learnt it from Zhi Yang... Hahax...

Zhi Yang, Jia You for your block tests worx... I also wish you all the best for your SYF & NDP performance!!!

i revived @ 10:11 AM