All right... Since I'm free, I thought, it wouldn't harm blogging...
Well... Lets talk about last night... I met Qi Feng at Bukit Batok MRT Station at 6pm before we made our way to Singapore Pools at Bukit Batok Central. Qi Feng wanted to bet on his favourite World Cup Team, Spain, to win Ukraine. Thus, he bet on Spain winning the 1x2 category and Draw-Home in the HT/FT category, while I bet on Home-Home, Draw-Home, Home-Draw, Away-Draw, Away-Home & Draw-Draw in the HT/FT category (The Same Match, Spain VS Ukraine)!
While I was queueing, Jiang Nan arrived. Hahax... He bet on Away-Away, Away-Home, Home-Away & Draw-Away in the HT/FT category! Lolx... Anyway, after placing our bets, we went to the coffee shop for our dinner before going to Macdonalds. We waited from 7.30pm onwards all the way to 9pm for the match to start.
When the match started, Qi Feng was feeling so 'High' because it was his favourite team, Spain playing. Hahax... It was a nice match overall, a high tempo game with great passings. Jiang Nan lost $20... OMG... I wish him all the best in tonight's matches. As for Qi Feng and myself, we won... Hahax...But overall, we still lost a little. Congrats to Qi Feng for winning the 1st time!
Okay... Thats all folks for last night. Lessons started at 1.30pm today. On my way to Yew Tee MRT station, I met Wai Chi, my classmate. We made our way to school together & met Haikal at the bus-stop. Hmm... Lessons were BORING... It finished at about 4.30pm before I made my way home together with Faz & Haikal... Oh Yah... Almost forgot that today is the 1st soccer training sessionfor Jeffrey at AMK ITE after getting selected for the school's soccer team.
To Jeffrey: All the best to you yah... Must "Jia You" horx... I know you can do well in the soccer team! I'm always behind supporting you! Good Luck...
Lets hope Jiang Nan & myself will make a wind-fall in tonight's match. Wish us luck... Chao...
i revived @ 7:45 PM
the OWNER
Name: Ethan YYS
Nickname: Dead Man
Gender: Male
Status: UNAVAILABLE
Attached To: YOU Y
the LOVES
YOU [my darling] Y
My Mummy! ♥
My Cousins! ♥
Manchester United! ♥
Sir Alex Ferguson! ♥
My BFF 4'ehber JLWS! ♥
My (宝贝) HS and CY! ♥
My Three HKs! ♥
My God Bros/Sis! ♥
Wonkians (YA 2007)! ♥
My Friends! ♥
SOCCER Is My LIFE! ♥
Crumpler Bag! CK in 2 u POP Davidoff Perfume! David Beckham Perfume! DKNY Perfume! Dye My Hair RED! Go To Old Trafford!
Go To USA / Japan!
Man U To Be CHAMPIONS!
Migrate To England!
More Clothes!
More $$ !!!!!! New H/P! New Laptop! New Wallet!
Nintendo DS! Play Station Portable (PSP)! Ellese Watch! Tattoo! That Nike Shoe! Xiao Gui's Book (鬼怒穿)!