Today is the start of the new term in a totally new environment... There was an orientation at 10am in the hall, thus, made my way to school with Clement. I was posted to 1A, while Clement was posted to 1B... As both classes were supposed to sit side by side, I sat beside Clement & behind LH... During the orientation, I saw someone who looked extremely familiar to me! He was sitting behind Clement (about 2 persons away)... I believed he was in the same class as Clement... The talk was damn boring!!!
When the talk ended, it was time for Tea Break before we went back to class... During the break time, I tried to find the guy who looked very familiar to me, but to no avail... NVM... After the break that ended after 1/2 hour, I went back to class... Guess what... Khairul, my primary school friend, is in the same class as me!!! Hahax...
After staying in class for about an hour or two, it was time for lunch... It was then when I saw the person who looked familiar to me, he was sitting a few tables in front of me. I, then approached him... The 1st question I asked him was "Are You Jeffrey Chua"??... He answered "Yes"... It was then I felt OVER THE MOON... I told him my name & he immediatly recalled... Hahax... We lost each other's contact ever since Pri 6... I've finally found my LONG LOST best friend... It was the year 2000 when we last met & talked to each other... 5 Years have passed... It was a damn bloody long time... We then exchanged our numbers!
It was back to class again after lunch... Argh... Sianx... After the day ended, I went home... I sms'ed Jeffrey & we chatted for a pretty long time via sms... It has since been so LONG since we last chatted... Thank GOD... I've finally found my long lost best friend...
i revived @ 7:01 PM
the OWNER
Name: Ethan YYS
Nickname: Dead Man
Gender: Male
Status: UNAVAILABLE
Attached To: YOU Y
the LOVES
YOU [my darling] Y
My Mummy! ♥
My Cousins! ♥
Manchester United! ♥
Sir Alex Ferguson! ♥
My BFF 4'ehber JLWS! ♥
My (宝贝) HS and CY! ♥
My Three HKs! ♥
My God Bros/Sis! ♥
Wonkians (YA 2007)! ♥
My Friends! ♥
SOCCER Is My LIFE! ♥
Crumpler Bag! CK in 2 u POP Davidoff Perfume! David Beckham Perfume! DKNY Perfume! Dye My Hair RED! Go To Old Trafford!
Go To USA / Japan!
Man U To Be CHAMPIONS!
Migrate To England!
More Clothes!
More $$ !!!!!! New H/P! New Laptop! New Wallet!
Nintendo DS! Play Station Portable (PSP)! Ellese Watch! Tattoo! That Nike Shoe! Xiao Gui's Book (鬼怒穿)!