School started at 8.30am this morning with JTS being the 1st lesson. It ended at about 10am. At about 10.40am, we made my way up to class for APA.
Surprisingly, there was no lesson as there was a talk. We left the classroom & made our way to the hall to assemble. After marking attendance, Haikal, Azreen, Kai Jie, Khairul & myself went down to the canteen to have a bite as we were hungry.
At about 11.50am, we left the hall for the auditorium for the talk. It started at 12.05 & ended at 1.20pm. I rushed for the exit as I was meeting Qi Feng & Jiang Nan. I saw Jeffrey at the exit, I pat his back, he pat mine too & we bid each other goodbye as both of us were rushing. he was going for his next lesson.
I went to Boon Lay to meet Qi Feng before we took a cab down to Bugis to meet Jiang Nan. Met him at 2.45pm. We then went to buy the movie tickets for X-Men, The Last Stand which was beginning at 3.15pm.
As there was still time, we went to Macdonalds for lunch before rushing to the cinema for the show. It was a pretty good show! Exciting & Adventurous... OMG... I just love STORM!!! After the show, we went to the temple to 'Qiu Qian'. Guess what, I got a good omen, "shang shang qian"...
After that, we took the MRT home as Qi Feng was rushing for a party at Mdm Chan's place.
i revived @ 8:51 PM
the OWNER
Name: Ethan YYS
Nickname: Dead Man
Gender: Male
Status: UNAVAILABLE
Attached To: YOU Y
the LOVES
YOU [my darling] Y
My Mummy! ♥
My Cousins! ♥
Manchester United! ♥
Sir Alex Ferguson! ♥
My BFF 4'ehber JLWS! ♥
My (宝贝) HS and CY! ♥
My Three HKs! ♥
My God Bros/Sis! ♥
Wonkians (YA 2007)! ♥
My Friends! ♥
SOCCER Is My LIFE! ♥
Crumpler Bag! CK in 2 u POP Davidoff Perfume! David Beckham Perfume! DKNY Perfume! Dye My Hair RED! Go To Old Trafford!
Go To USA / Japan!
Man U To Be CHAMPIONS!
Migrate To England!
More Clothes!
More $$ !!!!!! New H/P! New Laptop! New Wallet!
Nintendo DS! Play Station Portable (PSP)! Ellese Watch! Tattoo! That Nike Shoe! Xiao Gui's Book (鬼怒穿)!